Cupcakedevil

Discord ID
    Zivandme#6053

Marine Name
    Ceaser Warren

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Boi-Tik

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    the Luar`Ke ckan is a clan that assites other clans. When a predator loses his gear they are called they go in to either retrieve the gear or detonate the gear. If the gear is retreived they bring it back to the clan that lost the gear. If they detonate it the set the timer and run back to the ship

Yautja Character Story
    My clan woke up for a retrieval mission of predator gear. We got suited up with our plasma casters and our wrist blades. We set the ship for Solari’s ridge we planned what we were going to do if anything gets in the way. Hopefully, there would be nothing in our way. We dropped into the outpost and walked in there was resin everywhere it was confirmed there were xenomorphs. We trekked through the outpost and found a xenomorph we attacked it and killed it.
    We then decided to split up to find the gear I went east the others went west south and north.
    I trekked into the caves and found yautia blood I must be getting close and I found myself in the xenomorphs hive 3 drones attack me I slew them with ease one of the other hunters notified me they found a plasma caster. I hurried over there going through the hive tunnels and killing xenomorphs. Then I heard one screech it was a ravager it reminded me of that one predator kid that wanted to be a pop singer I then got my mind on the task. I fought the ravager it took a lot of hits and took a stab to the chest I killed that thing I then healed and heard that a hunter found a plasma caster I responded saying ill be right there and then he was saying oka- and then his sentence was cut short. Then I heard a face-hugger I knew what happened to him. I hurried through the hive and got to the hunter his chest had a hole in it I knew what happened and followed the blood. I later found a dead predator with a bomb I set the timer to 15 minutes I then went to search for the abomination I found it we fought long and hard I sent out some shurikens one hit I used my plasma caster it missed it used its tall to cut me but then I grabbed the tall and cut off the abominations head taking it as a trophy. I then hurried to the ship told the hunters to get on I waited for the hunters I then saw one hunter we got on and he explained that the other hunter died we got off the plane and the bomb detonated just as we got off. We then went to sleep wondering if we will get a new mission

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505