User Tag List

Thread: Bob_Vancleave - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob_Vancleave - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    CowboyLee
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bob Vancleave
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Leeroy#4767
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Pfanner
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    I played a bit of Classic CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not use a VPN.
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'm appealing this because I really enjoy CM and its community. If I didn't like this game, I wouldn't clock in an excess of 400 hours playing it. I would like to interact with the community and see development in the future. I was planning on leaving CM for good which is why I had posted a cryopost (which was unfortunately deleted) after I posted what got me banned from the CM discord server. Few months later I wanted to try TG, decided to join CM to see what the ban reason was (I thought that I would also be receiving an in-game ban) and turns out I wasn't banned from the game. I joined the discord via an alt named bob vancleave#9587 to see why I wasn't banned from the game (when logging into my forum account CowboyLee it says that my ingame privileges are revoked) and I verified my ckey and then got banned before I could ask any questions. Hop on CM, then I fingered my keyboard and press the funny "Oh god oh fuck" macro and received a month long ban for that. Appealed my discord ban, got denied. A month passes, appeal again and got denied which lead us where we are now. Again, I don't stand by what I said nor are my past actions indicative of how I am now and I'm willing to give apologies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, we'll give you another chance, we hope you've learned your lesson, anything of the sort again will see you not coming back.

Lifted.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved.