Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VossAldrich - Commander Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You speak my fucking language. For once someone does, that is. Excellent app.

You may be new, but seeing as you're picking up the way of things and the good reviews, I am willing to have confidence in you using that fresh blood energy to doing a great job as a CO.

Feel free with the BE however, to deal with any immediate shittery that asks for an immediate response. And aim well too.

Solid +1

Do the CO role proud.
    I will do my best sir! your +1 means the world!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I see that there has been really good positive responses, so I am heavily keeping that in mind, as you are NOT a shitter of course, and your responses were decent. But there are a few disagreements and concerns here for me.

This one is not very important, but I do disagree when you say, "If the marines fail, it is due to their CO." Now while in some cases that may be true, there are a lot of instances where the CO provides all the supplies, needs, and direction to complete objectives well, but the marines do not follow orders to the best of their capacity and botch the mission. Though again, this isn't very important, as it is a contradicting opinion, but worth noting that you shouldn't always take the blame.

Here is my main concern. You say, "I believe the CO should have an OW console (I am unsure if he has one already) so that he can overwatch all the squads without having to go to the SO's terminal and do it from there." Now this is something I've always wanted, but when you say "I am unsure if he has one already" it rather... concerns me, and makes me question your experience in game. Now I don't want to completely ridicule you over this, but this is really something you should be fully aware of, knowledge of your equipment is extremely important when leading the marines.

With this, I have seen you In game a select few times, but never had the chance to see you in full action. So I am unsure of your ability.

You do not deserve a -1 by any means, but I will have to stick by neutral until I am fully confident of your ability.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well deserved +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You speak my fucking language. For once someone does, that is. Excellent app.

You may be new, but seeing as you're picking up the way of things and the good reviews, I am willing to have confidence in you using that fresh blood energy to doing a great job as a CO.

Feel free with the BE however, to deal with any immediate shittery that asks for an immediate response. And aim well too.

Solid +1

Do the CO role proud.
    +1

Alan Jones is one of my favorite SO's and I have total faith in you if he's this excited.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone's got a high opinion of you, While I am not too familiar with you, you got a predator whitelist that is much harder to get than this and it seems like nobody thinks your a shitter.

As for the app, it looks pretty good. But like everyone else I should remind you that the BE is a tool at your disposal. While I don't particularly care if you never want to do it, You can play on this server for as long as you want and never use it as its your right and your choice to choose not to do it. It will not penalize or harm your chances of getting the whitelist. But don't be afraid to use it if it will progress the round, enhance roleplay, or stop people from fucking you op up.

And if Arbs will vouch for you, I have no reason not to.

+1
    Last edited by Bancrose; 02-11-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1. Enough has been said in the app to let me trust you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to +1 this, it's a pretty solid app, as everyone said. You did great!
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem really dedicated to all of this, and I really respect that. +1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raising my vote to +1
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry I haven't had the time to message all of you guys who +1ed me back I've been busy with school so here is a generalized thank you to all who +1 me I won't let you guys down!