User Tag List

Thread: Atomic Galaxy - Rule 2. Roleplay(hostile surv)

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atomic Galaxy - Rule 2. Roleplay(hostile surv)

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Superreallycoolguy

Date of Incident
    March 26, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Atomic Galaxy

Accused Character Name
    Azacca Ckeyork

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:10pm Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2. Roleplay(hostile surv)

Description of the incident:
    Beginning of the round was pretty normal, briefing and ect, someone took controls of the DS and dropped way before the end of briefing. I wait for it to come back up, deal with the situation, give actual orders, return to CIC. Not long after I have the comms flairing up about a hostile surv from the MW, I think he was tased or peppersprayed (that's what the XO told me at the least).

From what I heard, the survivor was openly hostile, mentioned he wanted to fuck with the MPs and mess with them openly on comms. After I heard he stole guns and was armed enough to a point where it was a threat, I planned on BEing them if I saw them. I also heard reports that they broke into the armory to obtain gear. I told MPs to use stuns and flashbangs, the survivor openly responded that they have sec-hud.

(At some point inbetween I think a MT tried to stab them with a spear but im unsure about that part)

I was getting really sick of the survivor at this point so I told my XO to take CIC as I looked for him myself as the MPs were extremely incompetent that round, I found him by accident in medbay, pulled my mateba out, shot him with High Impact, somehow he got back up before the BE was complete, he shot me and killed me as my MPs watched.

After that he bled out as the MPs didn't give him proper treatment and I think tired to pre-emptively execute him, I was revived and tried to unfuck the situation by screaming for medical to come to the brig. After that provost showed up, situation was explained, round ended without the execution

I think the survivor crossed the line of jokingly playing around with the MPs or being a goober to being objectively hostile even before the BE. I think this directly violates the Survivor RP guides as well as general roleplay standards

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will show it very well, as well as the player in the discord being very happy with the round overall, as well in LOOC telling me it was funny at the least

How you would punish the accused:
    Ban From Survivor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was never Openly hostile. i followed escalation rules. The only things i used were the tazers and security tools i spawned with as a security survivor. I stole a MT's hat using those tools (this is the only part i'm iffy about). MW finds out and violates arrest SOP and instantly tries to taze me. i go down and then somehow get back up (surv endurance prolly) i taze him and run off. This game of cat and mouse goes on a for a while. I go to engineering to get inflatable walls to hide. MT comes in and starts attacking me with a spear and i end up killing him with a shotgun. I then run off and heal best i could and INFORMED you on comms what i did and where he was. Heading to medical because i was bleeding out i get treatment and you show up, attempt to BE me and fail. I get up mid BE and attack you which is proper escalation. You're trying to BE a guy which would instantly kill him i get shredded by multiple marines firing on me and get arrested. Later dying after MW fails to honor my right to medical treatment and provost get's sent Honestly this was kind of handled ICLY due to the fact that provost was sent in the first place but nevermind that. Back to the openly hostile part and the breaking into the armory part. I didn't break into the armory, i broke into the southern briefing MP checkpoint to recharge my tazer. I get caught and make a run for it. after this the part with the MT attacking me happens. I never violated escalation NOR was i ever openly hostile to marines and such. I didn't attack MPs with lethals nor did i attack random marines. i followed escalation procedure and basically just spent the round hiding until the part with the MT
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick note that i don't want the MT to get punished for attacking me with the spear. That part was improper escalation on his side but i'd rather he not get punished
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ello MT here Azacca was set to arrest mps after stealing my hat (dont punish him for tazing me it was funny and didnt really affect me in anyway) and used non lethal means to stop them from arresting him anyway later CO shot Azacca then he disarmed CO and killed him then went into crit after getting shot and arrested where he was denied medical treatment and died in brig.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Handling logs for this report. I will have it around today/early tomorrow (if at slowest).
    Contact me at rin#0142 for any questions/concerns.
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivor goes up, aims to steal the hat of Cooper
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MW arrives to the call, beginning of hostile survivor(?)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Topside foolery, believed to have fled groundside(?)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

More topside shenaniganry, first case of escalation fighting
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Arrest of the Mess Sergeant for A&E based on general comms chatter(?)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO gives up on talk, goes to find and BE Azacca
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Survivor is finally detained, dies without Medical Treatment
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Died of blood loss, CO orders immediate revival upon noticing
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Provost arrived around the time they died, Provost-based appeals event
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Unsure if they were executed or if the round ended, but all relevant logs end around here

Table of Contents
    1.Survivor goes up, aims to steal the hat of Cooper
    2.MW arrives to the call, beginning of hostile survivor(?)
    3.Topside foolery, believed to fled groundside
    4.More topside shenaniganry, first case of escalation fighting
    5.Arrest of the Mess Sergeant for A&E based on general comms chatter(?)
    6.CO gives up on talk, goes to find and BE Azacca
    7.Survivor is finally detained, dies without Medical Treatment
    8.Died of blood loss, CO orders immediate revival upon noticing
    9.Provost arrived around the time they died, Provost-based appeals event

Color Code
    #FF8C00 / Orange = Azacca
    #095c14 / Green = CO Karl
    #b83e1f / Red = Combat Logs
    Last edited by yayyay007; 03-31-2021 at 01:34 AM. Reason: missing context on #3
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21

Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i get warned for using the tazer for stealing the guy's hat then i say that's fair. everything else was just escalation and evading arrest. I also never went back down groundside to get more lethals i stayed shipside the entire time. Also the thing scott wanted me to do was go steal carp fillet from jone's quarters, nothing notable there.

2.MW arrives to the call, beginning of hostile survivor(?) as i said earlier i was never OPENLY hostile. I wasn't attacking people with lethals on sight i was just using sec tools to evade arrest and stuff. The only time i used the shotgun was in self defense killing a MT who attacked me with a spear. who i then gave the location of to Med staff/MPs on comms and in self defense since the CO tried to BE me.

also the logs don't show it but after i said "i'll make it fair" i tossed a stun baton to the MT which they then picked up, stunning them for a long enough time for me to steal the hat.
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Galaxy View Post
    snip
    Apologies. Logs do not show when anything and everything is thrown, only when it connects with people.
    Context of #2 is this is where the reportee believes the 'hostile survivor' began, and is not my own opinion.
    #3 has been re-edited to fit this new context.
    Last edited by yayyay007; 03-31-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors can break Marine Law, and have more leeway due to PTSD and such. However I think you did take it a little far with the taser and running around getting into fights with everyone. I'm just going to be issuing a warning.

Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present