Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the story. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah fuck not another bo'ytill please i can't stand it a-

It is the rite of passage for would-be preds to endure and answer my crayons-colored questions.

1#.
    You're watching marines from afar when a lurker comes up to you and "hugs" you. You punch it, it then runs away. 10 seconds later, it "hugs" you again. Its infront of you standing still, what do you do?

2#.
    You're with another fellow hunter on LV, and you see a lone marine walking around. The hunter gives you their smart disc and says "You should try to kill that one using both yours and my smart disc, it'll be a fitting challenge!". What do you do?

3.#
    You're honor dueling a marine, who's using a machete in general store, solaris ridge. two marines shows up and starts disarming your opponent. once they got him on the ground one turns at you and says "the MP's are searching for this guy, so were gonna bring him to FoB". What do you do?
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah! Crayons!

1:Insult it a little, something like "Filthy serpent! Keep your paws off me." I'd then hunt it normally. It could be considered dishonorable for LRP, but it's more entertaining for the both of us if we actually fight instead of LPC->stunkilled.

2: (Assuming the marine is uninjured/otherwise worthy) Remind them of honor code about smartdisks against single targets. "It would be unhonorable to surround it with disks." Not really sure how powerful smartdisks are. If I could viably kill a marine with just a smartdisk, attack them with only mine. If not, attack with my smartdisk and then fight them normally with melee weapons.

3: LPC the both of them, stab to death and throw them in the direction of FOB, then drag off my target to somewhere further from marines. If they continue to pursue and catch up to us and they try to interfere again I decap them.

My general idea is, don't really go hard on someone if you don't have to. I could stunkill the lurker from the first question, but it's far less fun for either of us. The other two marines are just doing something they were told, I wouldn't want to remove them from the round if they only did it once.
    Last edited by FrankTheMagicPotato; 04-05-2021 at 02:56 AM. Reason: removed an accidental emoji
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.Give me a quick run down of how your predator plans to interact/roleplay with other hunters (can be in any context)

2. What makes your predator different from any of the other Bo'ytill

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: I plan to be friendly with other preds, making jests and discussing prey and the fight. I'd also watch other preds fight, and comment on their abilities or tactics, in an effort to RP. Maybe something like, "Impressive, that was a good hit." after someone takes down a prey, or "Careful! This Ooman is dangerous!" after a pred takes a few quick PBs. I'd like to avoid fighting with other preds, being careful not to be rude or disrespecting another's honor.

2: Pau'thi is rather cautious, preferring to study a prey for a while and select a truly worthy enemy before attacking. I'd also like to RP with marines before I just start fighting, uncloaking and talking to them before going on the attack. Besides that, I plan to lean into my pred's history with hounds, taking marines as thralls when possible. I'd teach them some basic commands, and use the thralls to bait enemies in, or ordering the thrall to attack. Other than that, I'd be lying if I said I had ideas for anything super quirky. I'm not planning to be basic pred #134513, but I also simply don't have any ideas for crazy outside-the-box quirks besides having a personality. I think I'd prefer RPing with preds, marines, or xenos, over just smacking things, and I'd flesh out my personality and mannerisms after getting comfortable with the role.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool answers +1

Although, it'll be hard for you to be nice for a while because our hunting party enjoys bullying the shit out of bo'ytills.

It's part of YsoP (yautja standard operating procedures)
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Accepted

Fuckin loved the present day section of your story, and just the story in general. Pretty interesting concepts, adequate combat scenes.

Now the Bo'tyills have funny hound men.

Ugly dog event time.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505