User Tag List

Thread: A summery of admin text. From marines perspective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A summery of admin text. From marines perspective.

Stop meta rushing.
    Even though the weeds only go in 1 direction, and the xenos are only coming from 1 direction, and there is nothing else to do on the map, we don't want you going in that direction.

Split up, go wander around in some other direction.

But don't camp at the FOB or sit behind barricades. We absolutely don't want you to do that.

Oh by the way we removed shotgun stun because xenos did not think it was fun to get stunned and then killed.

We did not remove runners ability to shove you 50 tiles away from your team like you are on rollerblades, there ability to stun lock/drag/eat/kill you in a place you will never be found because you should always be with your teammates, clumped together in a big ball.

Just don't split up and move as a group. Runner stun lock should not be a problem.

Why are you all still meta rushing the hive?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance Asshat View Post
    Even though the weeds only go in 1 direction, and the xenos are only coming from 1 direction, and there is nothing else to do on the map, we don't want you going in that direction.

Split up, go wander around in some other direction.
    What??? I play plenty on both sides and never got shouted as a marine, but as a xeno it was constant shouting. At one point it was a daily occurrence to get shouted by QM to stop metarushing, stop this, stop that. For every one of your shout, xenos get 10x as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance Asshat View Post
    Oh by the way we removed shotgun stun because xenos did not think it was fun to get stunned and then killed.
    Nope. In fact, it used to be that runners could survive a PB with 10% HP. My last ~10 rounds as a runner, I died every single time to a PB stun. It was same with survis who start with shotgun and same with marine shotties. 1 PB, STUN, and punch me WHILE IN STUN and I die. So not just they only didn't remove stun, but they even nerfed runners to sh*t and they die to 1 PB now from 100% HP.

If anything, all I see is xeno nerf on top of xeno nerf on top of xeno nerf. Their techweb got crushed to sh*t. Acid pillars got fixed, making them pretty much doing 5% of the damage they used to as it can no longer be abused like I mentioned in my last post.

And since we are here, let's talk about the fact that an invisible scout can kill a runner from 100% HP in ONE second with throwing knifes, while he remain invisible and there is literally NO counter for it.

Now I feel that some smart*ss will come here and tell me how to play runner. Well f*ckface I PLAY THE SCOUT AND I AM KILLING RUNNER IN ONE SECOND. Ballanced AF.

And yes I abuse this sheit so devs can fix it, well turns out, they don't give a damn about xenos, instead all scouts started abusing this one button instakill fun killing macro.

/salt over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Now I feel that some smart*ss will come here and tell me how to play runner. Well f*ckface I PLAY THE SCOUT AND I AM KILLING RUNNER IN ONE SECOND. Ballanced AF.
    I still see solo prime runners kill groups of 4+ survivors, so I guess they are doing something different.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't played cm for a month what the fuck happened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post
    I still see solo prime runners kill groups of 4+ survivors, so I guess they are doing something different.
    You see, to PB the runner, you have to PB the runner. If the survs don't cover each other well they med and do dumb stuff and are generally bad at fighting a runner then they get killed. This is on the survs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both sides are incredibly cheese, however xenos are just a tad bit extra when compared to marines.

For example, both sides possess cheese stuns but xenos have more of them. Lemme hand off a few examples,

Marines:

HEDP and M15 Frag or blast nades/Grenadier (doesn't stun everything, but the grenadier can chainstun)
    SADAR AP/HE. HE stuns for literal nano-seconds, AP stuns for longer but is often unreliable unless you PB your target.
    Buckshot PB and slugs. Slugs are broken. Buckshot is ol' reliable and stuns most things like HEDP but the damage output is higher.
    Scout has M4RA high-impact rounds which stun T1s and some T2s
    Mateba high-impact stun which lasts for a second.

Now lets look at xenos:

Every xeno has the ability to stun/tackle a marine.
    Runners have the ability to perma tackle a marine due to the chance of them tackling being 1 in 3 combined with their clickdelay, THEN the ability to drag them away at full speed while continuing to tackle.
    Queen has neuro and screeching
    Acid vomiting from some of the prae strains and the spitter (RNG) has the ability to stun any marines
    Sentinel being able to stun a marine in 2-3 shots
    Warrior lunge (You can resist out of it, but you'll have 19248109248 broken bones)
    Crusher has a AOE stun, same with the burrower
    Acid holes.

Yeah anyway those are my points, xenos are more cheese then marines but marines are also cheese.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spitter stun isn't RNG, if you're covered in acid and they spit you, it hurts a lot, removes the acid, and stuns you.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    git gud or get out
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Spitter stun isn't RNG, if you're covered in acid and they spit you, it hurts a lot, removes the acid, and stuns you.
    bro stop exposing me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell