Date of Incident
    March 27, 2021

Your Character Name?
    DMT

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not known.

Accused Character Name
    Avery 'Panda Pete' (not a full name)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    15:03 CT (round end)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6. No metacommunication

Description of the incident:
    After a marine speedrun, I made a last stand in the southmost part of the caves, with what was left of the xeno team. I then ran north to hide inside a vent and wait for the rounds end. No one saw where I ran off exactly, and no one saw or heard which vent I got in. Marines were a large distance away when I was crawling into the vent.

After couple of minutes, a medium size group of marines ran past. I didn't move - no one could hear me. Then, after a short while, I maximized the game again and saw two marines in that small room I was in (I was on one of the south vent opening tiles, as I didn't move after getting into the vent). Avery was preparing to fire a rocket (loading icon was above him as he was holding the launcher). I moved to north a bit, moments before he fired. Not sure if the explosion would have got me if I hadn't moved. Floor tiles in my previous location got destroyed.

Then after a minute or so, he fired another rocket, inside the northern room. I didn't move (moved only once while in vents).

Avery fired at least two rockets. All the damage that you can see was done by him. You can see him in the screenshot. The marine who was accompanying him went out before he fired the first rocket.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://ibb.co/zJP4CqY

(give it time to load if it doesn't instantly)

How you would punish the accused:
    There is supposed to be a perma ban for metacomms, right? Needless to say, metacomms is one of the biggest problems in this game.

I realize that this is not a direct evidence, but a metacomms report would only have a direct evidence if someone recorded the conversation or had meta chat logs (why should they though?). Even then, it would have to be proven to not be a fake evidence. So realistically, this is probably one of the best cases that you can get.

Anyway, honestly, I don't know how I would deal with this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The message saying that I was climbing out of the air scrubber appeared as I moved to north, to that air scrubber, before the first rocket was fired, then I settled in this location immediately after (iirc, I moved for just couple of seconds).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied, we can't prove that any metacomming occurred and it just seems as if you died.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present