User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me with my setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An update after months of trial and errors:

Armor: In love with light and heavy, I always end up taking medium for the space and adaptability, also in light armor I spend more time getting splinted than fighting.
    Gun: I ve fallen for the M39 with ap ammo, bc, magharness and angled since bfa isn t a thing anymore. Heard M39 was a shit weapon, but since I use it I ve noticed that when I start to fire xenos start running away.
    Sometimes I take also a M37 or MOU with slugs for the stuns, I ve been experimenting with machete and I find it useful and I m thinking to switch to that.
    Pouches I get the first responder, keep the healt analyzer, syringes pouch and splints, dump the rest. Mag Pouch for extra ammo, black Webbing for slugs or regular Webbing for even more ammo if I don t bring a secondary weapon.

What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifraggo View Post
    An update after months of trial and errors:

Armor: In love with light and heavy, I always end up taking medium for the space and adaptability, also in light armor I spend more time getting splinted than fighting.
    Gun: I ve fallen for the M39 with ap ammo, bc, magharness and angled since bfa isn t a thing anymore. Heard M39 was a shit weapon, but since I use it I ve noticed that when I start to fire xenos start running away.
    Sometimes I take also a M37 or MOU with slugs for the stuns, I ve been experimenting with machete and I find it useful and I m thinking to switch to that.
    Pouches I get the first responder, keep the healt analyzer, syringes pouch and splints, dump the rest. Mag Pouch for extra ammo, black Webbing for slugs or regular Webbing for even more ammo if I don t bring a secondary weapon.

What do you guys think?
    Instead of machete, you can attach a bayonet and arm brace/collapsible stock to M39 and use it as a melee weapon. It should do the same amount of damage as machete. Also, M39 on burst can force a T3 xeno to retreat if you can land 2 bursts on close-medium range so its not that shitty weapon. For the rest, it seems good.