Yayyay007
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    03/29/2021 I am not from USA so it is hard to give exact time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    Do not abuse your power
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Description of the incident
    There is a character that refuses to wear a helmet and instead wears a piece of paper on his head (LRP and meme). This jeopardizes our squad by making the character more vulnerable to injuries. As Marines heading into combat on a MEDIUM roleplay server I have asked this marine to explain the paper on his head and I have tried to remove it on several occasions during pre-deployment, this has led to brawls involving shoves and punches.

Moderator Yayyay007 has misinterpreted my statements, I said I don't like him - Meaning I don't like his character for not wearing a helmet because our squad combat efficiency will drop if he suffers a head injury. Yayyay accused me of OOC hate and distaste, and warned me for metagrudge (No mention of metagrudge in the rules, later he changed it to Being-a-Dick, community expectations etc.)

Yayyay007 told me to leave this character alone. I assumed this meant, do not break any rules involving this character ie. Improper escalation (I have only ever at most punched this character during our brawls, this is level 1 and never escalated to level 2) He apparently meant for me to ignore this character entirely and never interact with him.

In a later round I found myself in briefing next to this character, saw a piece of paper on his head and (intending to comply with combat escalation rules) tried to remove it, a brawl ensues involving some shoves (I did not even punch him).

30 or so minutes later this Moderator bwoinks me with "You are in deep now" and bans me for 1 month.
    Evidence
    https://imgur.com/DJjviYI

Further evidence in logs between admin PMs where I explain my case which I do not have access to.
    Also in communication with the character I have asked about their helmet and why they are not wearing it.
    How you would punish the accused
    Warning and remove ban and notes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This warning, note and ban will be staying.
    If man wants to wear a paper hat thats his prerogative.
    Play MP if you want to police uniform.

You were asked by a staff member to leave a player alone. You ignored that instruction.

Additionally, round after round you've targeted this player for their hat. Even after being told to stop. That's being a dick in my eyes.