User Tag List

Thread: belonex - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

belonex - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Bilary
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    David Camp
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    F.F#3060
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    05OCT20
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Indefinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    Beestation Sage (Medium Roleplay)

TerraGov Marine Corps (Medium Roleplay)

/tg/station (Low Roleplay)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Server Ban / Fulpstation / Active
    Complaining and whining in OOC chat about not being able to use racial slurs. Toxic behaviour and calling people snowflakes. We aren't gonna tolerate this behaviour.
    Banned: 2019-07-10 11:55:25 Admin: coolsurf6

Server Ban / OracleStation / Active
    As a chef, stabbed another crewmember to death with a knife on a nukeops round because they got hit once with an officer's sabre. The crewmember they killed was not the one who hit him.
    Banned: 2018-05-22 15:54:38 Admin: r3valkyrie

Server Ban / Paradise Station / Active
    Wrote 'furfags' and 'gas liggers' in front of the bar with crayon. Abused LOOC shortly after. Yeah, I'd say after your last few notes that you're just here to troll.
    Banned: 2019-05-31 16:18:09 Admin: spacemanspark

Etcetera.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not.
    Reason for Ban
    Toxicity
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It has been 180 days since the ban has been placed, I want to thoroughly apologize to the banning Admin and the Admin team for the incident that caused my permanent ban, and I also want to say apologize to the players that were affected due to me lashing out, I now realize that this was bad and unacceptable behavior, and I am sorry for it.

I have not connected to CM in the past 180 days, but I'd like to request access now again as I have gained increased interest in the Aliens universe, which this Server attempts to recapture and I would love to experience it once again.

I believe that I have learned to behave myself better, and have matured in the past 180 days, and am ready to be granted access to this server once again.

It would not hurt to explain the circumstances surrounding my ban

It was during a period where there was a particular lot of drama in the community due to several reasons, due to that combined with poor mood I joined ingame and told players that I was going to grief them and then insulted the handling Admin, I am not trying to justify my actions here, not at all.

On my previous appeal I have received a vouch from a Head Administrator of Beestation, RukoFamicom, who is also a very respected member of the community at Beestation in general, and also is a part of Hostchat, their vouch can be found on the last appeal that I have made.

This is their vouch:
    "Heyo, I'm an Admin on Beestation and I was asked to provide a vouch for this ban after several months without major issue on Bee. You can contact me on the bee forums or via discord to verify my identity if necessary. While Biliary is blunt and somewhat abrasive at times, I certainly wouldn't call their normal attitude toxic. You can probably best judge for yourself if they're up to the standards for this community by going through their posts on our forum."

Sadly, the said forum account has been taken down by now as I have requested it due to a lot of people targeting me due to the aforementioned blunt and abrassiveness, which I have since worked on to get rid of.

Please tell me if I require another vouch for this new ban appeal.

Once again, I am sorry for my actions and would like to request another chance at returning to this server.

I await your response.

Posted at: 00:49 Central European Time 05.04.2021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to add my last ban appeal.

//showthrea...8042#post68042

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins are discussing it. Shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can any other server vouch for you? Your ban reason is very serious. Does that beestation vouch still hold?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to get Beestation to vouch for me, that's it.

They'll provide a vouch again in a short while.
    https://gyazo.com/155abe6599e90f0948a4a207ede36696

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are all of their bans for the last several months - the topmost requested ban was overturned not that long after being requested.
    https://gyazo.com/e8f099701753fcb185ee1f27a99b2785

Their player stats on Beestation
    https://gyazo.com/0e789c5a506d4d7f15c2431cf33fbf4a

As for the vouch as a whole - They're an abrasive person in general but haven't been what I would call toxic in a long while, at least on Bee. Unfortunately I can no longer provide their community posts to back this up since we carried out a request to anonymize their profile in response to harassment they were receiving.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We decided to lift this

You'll be on probation for 3 months, failure to play or follow the rules will result in your perma being reinstated