Date of Incident
    April 4, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Cleo Campbell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~16:45-16:54 server time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 - Griefing

Description of the incident:
    Just deployed on Fiorina Science Annex, left FOB, encountered Predator with another marine. Spoke to predator, threw cigarette to predator, left without incident. Moved on down the corridor, met another predator, greeted predator with friendly conversation, offered pred cigarette, pred then attacks me with spear. Pred continues to attack me and other marines with spear. To the best of my knowledge no marines had attacked this predator beforehand, as there was no blood on the floor and no blood on the predator or any other marines nearby. Predator killed me and continued fighting other marines, killing several I believe. My body could not be recovered as the pred was just attacking all surrounding marines. Once all marines were disabled the pred then took my body further away from marines and FOB and then removed my head.

I know I hardly was dealing with the pred in the most high-RP approach but I've never had an issue with preds before and this is a medium RP server with a good sense of humour. Preds are great when they do their own thing and make the round interesting but this guy was just straight up killing marines unprovoked right outside the LZ, and making them perma by removing the heads. I know preds are meant to take heads as trophies but this one just came across as tryhard to me tbh.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Could not acquire screenshots as I was given a 3hr ban soon after for inappropriate language in ahelp. Never done one of these before so I wasn't ready to take screenshots as it was happening.

How you would punish the accused:
    Remove the pred whitelist of the guy who killed me and the other marines

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reported CKEY is Optimisticdude.
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't talked with the rest of the council as a whole, but I can guarantee you this report will be denied.

Predators are, well, predators. They are antagonist. They aren't a "friend" or "neutral" in the grand scheme of the round. They will fight and kill any sides if they want to.

Usually, and im part of it, most predators tend to act relaxed towards each factions because we don't wanna kill everything that moves for the sake of killing because it would ruin the round for the people involved. If we went around killing everything we saw predator would have an even lower chance of appearing in a round.

But, nothing really stops a predator from starting a fight even unprovoked. They come and essentially see each sides as hunting game. You don't see a rabbit complaining that the "hunter shot me while i wasn't looking its unfair".

Was the "mass" decap necessary? No, and it makes them an ass.

Was it allowed? Yeah, definitely.

One key thing to remember, predators are HUNTERS not DUELIST.

(Also, one note. Offering a cigarette to a 7 feet tall ass motherfucker with skulls hanging around his belt, with a spear and a terrible stench probably wasn't a great idea lorewise but this is a game not irl)
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the rabbit has a right to complain if the hunter sits outside the rabbithole waiting for the rabbit and all the little rabbit babies to come out and then brutally massacres them all with a bowie knife, salts the earth and then uses the rabbit ears to make a matching set of bespoke ball-ticklers. Is the hunter allowed to do this? Probably. Is it the sort of thing that would get your hunting licence revoked or at least reviewed? Yeah, I'd hope so anyway.

I'm obviously exaggerating but you get my point. I'm not trying to be salty or anything, life moves on, it's just a stupid spaceman game etc. but this is the sort of thing that ruins rounds in my opinion. I wouldn't've minded if the pred had just uncloaked and started shooting because that's more believable, but from my perspective it looked like the guy was standing in the middle of a group of marines for at least half a minute before I came along and stuff started happening.

Anyway that's just my two cents, like I said I've only ever had positive experiences with preds before, whether fighting or talking or whatever, this one just rubbed me the wrong way.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report - Denied

There was an investigation conducted personally by me, seeing that there was no need to waste some poor fellas time digging logs for a report that was 95% going to get denied just based on your description of the events.

There was no "mess decap" they took the heads of 2 squad marines, one of them being you.

NekoSam's ugly-ass crayon writing basically sums it all up.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505