User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things people do that make me say why or respond with ? in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's time we made a community tier list of the techs for both xenos and marines who wants to help me we will take some votes from the experienced and the new.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get modular plates first, get engi/medic based on population of squad engineers and medics. After that, unlock T2 techs and buy either stims, antibios or implants. Implants and Antibios are golden while Stims are diamond. Req budget increase is also valid option if you're doing megaFOB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    You are the type of guy who plays CM in theory and on paper. This argument is invalid as if you would be right, we would have virtually ZERO FF.

Well...do we have virtually zero FF? No, we have thousands of points of damages every single round.

Might want to close the forum and play the game as what you are saying is hot air, no offense.
    Cope Seethe
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreydis View Post
    A nano splint which is used ontop of splits to decrease movement speed penalty I think?
    No. You get a stack of five splints that, once applied, can never be removed by damage, ever. Which is incredibly useful in the current meta of warriors breaking legs/feet coupled with spitter, prae and acid pillar spam, which always hit feet with spray and remove normal splints pretty much 100% of the time.