Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why don't we have bandoliers?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't we have bandoliers?

Just think about it, striding into battle with an HPR or m60, a large belt across your shoulder or chest or waist feeding into the gun as you rambo all over the fuckin jungle, I mean come on what's not to love?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would someone need a bandolier, when you can put 600 rounds of HPR ammo in your armor and then another 900 just in webbing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    Just think about it, striding into battle with an HPR or m60, a large belt across your shoulder or chest or waist feeding into the gun as you rambo all over the fuckin jungle, I mean come on what's not to love?
    You would live TGMC. It has a gun I think M60. Full auto, built in IFF, long range. You can even strap a bipod and a 2x scope for accuracy.

200 round mags on full auto, shreds anything it contacts, you can carry 8 more mags on you. Non-stop shooting like an SG, but IT HURTS xenos BIG time.

Want double fire speed? Turn off IFF. Now you can kill any T3s in 2 seconds...and marines in 1.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    You can wear ammo boxes on your backpack slot (ammo, not magazine)
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >You can wear ammo boxes on your backpack slot (ammo, not magazine)
    NOT SLUGS, USELESS

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    You can wear ammo boxes on your backpack slot (ammo, not magazine)
    it's not the saaaame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd need sprites for it, but I'd like to at least be able to wear some of the belt rigs on our armor slot instead and have them appear as bandoliers. Ammo pouches across your chest, or throwing knives, or whatever.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    You would live TGMC. It has a gun I think M60. Full auto, built in IFF, long range. You can even strap a bipod and a 2x scope for accuracy.

200 round mags on full auto, shreds anything it contacts, you can carry 8 more mags on you. Non-stop shooting like an SG, but IT HURTS xenos BIG time.

Want double fire speed? Turn off IFF. Now you can kill any T3s in 2 seconds...and marines in 1.
    the GPMG is a cadehugger gun, real TGMC marines use TX15 Flechette, the carbine or assault rifle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    the GPMG is a cadehugger gun, real TGMC marines use TX15 Flechette, the carbine or assault rifle
    Since in TGMC you have unrestricted access to guns that in CM only specs get...I go with "spec" guns.

I grab a 6 shooter nade launcher with about 100 nades and carry it as...my secondary weapon. My main weapon is of course and RPG with 5 rockets on me. Bonus point if I carry a backpack with 10 claymores with me.

Yeah...that's a PFC load out in TGMC. The guns on that server in on an other level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TX-15 is giga OP on TGMC. I use it with no regrets. Being able to kill a t3 with half your mag is awesome. Its basically a mag fed MOU but with 12 shells in the mag.