User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: adrenalinetooth - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    A fulll command ban was not applied so much as an SO/XO/CO job ban.
    Very active without much issue aside from the MP note so the SO and PO job ban can be lifted at least.
    The MP bans are a separate one and will need their own appeal.
    Intentional or not, I do not currently have a ban on PO, however I haven't played the role in forever.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be helpful to link your staff report (//showthrea...t-sleepyretard) in the previous appeals section. True, it's not an appeal, but it does directly correspond to your jobbans and the situation surrounding them. It looks like the PO ban was already removed as per the conclusion of that staff report, but it didn't make it onto the notes mentioning the jobbans being lifted, so we can just tack that on there if you have jobbans lifted this time as well.

I agree with the SO jobban being lifted since you recognize your mistakes and how to properly behave as an officer and seem committed to changing. Considering that the reason for the ban was for a stupid roleplaying choice and you haven't had any other notes for LRP since the jobban, I think it would be ok to lift XO and CO as well. While all command jobs are important, I believe CO, XO, and SO are particularly important because they shape the round for many players at once, moreso than the other command jobs (though SL is possibly the closest to the three, since it also involves herding marines). Just make sure whatever nonsense you roleplay isn't LRP or detrimental to the round. Try to think about how what you're doing is affecting the experience of other players, it should be positive and it should be realistic.

Like Solar said, the MP ban is for a separate reason and will need to be appealed separately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading the posts on this thread, I'm going to change what I said and say yeah to unbanning for SO, XO and CO however as Ordukai mentioned, MP should have to be appealed seperately as it's an entirely different ballgame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neutral.
    What I've seen of your playstyle and general behavior recently left me with a very bad impression, but nothing solid enough for me to -1 this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I'm going to give you a shot here as the Command ban was quite harsh. That said, you've been around long enough and you're still getting about one note per month. It's time to stop the bullshit and start behaving or it's just going to get worse from here.

Resolved - Command ban (not MP/CMP) lifted.