Date of Incident
    April 8, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Fred 'Hawkeye' Williams

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Ceyella

Accused Character Name
    Ceyella Mikkos

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    0120 ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 10, Rule 11

Description of the incident:
    Background Info
    I joined the pizza delivery faction, (leavening the marines). Held the MSTG hostage with other, while the CL that round was buying the Cooks area form the CO. We released the MSTG and arrived at CIC. CO, told me i was under arrest, I argued with them about being in the marines. eventual the CMP arrives and cuffs me. typical chitter chatter of this nature happens, eventual the director that round pulls a tranq gun and tranq several, including CMP and CO.
    We managed to escape but the director was gunned downed and held as a prisoner. In response I followed the other Pizzamans actions and got a MC2 kit for the C4 and engie pamphlet. Later we got Beanbags and M37s.
    We headed north side of brig above the cells and I had planted a C4 to bust the Director out. To be safe from the C4 we headed toward the western door and waited with beanbags drawn.
    Here is the main report
    We were waiting and CMP comes around the corner seeing us with guns M37s in hand. They drew a metba and shot several rounds of expulsive ammo at us. Killing the Pizza man and severely wounding the delta marine that was with us. The marine manages to move away a tad and was gunned downed.
    They did not question or waited for a response. They opened fire on us, on code blue I belive.
    I see this and fired a bean bag at them. Then fell back Planted the MC2 down and opened fire following rules of escalation.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Job ban from CMP until they prove they know rules of escalation, and under standing of Marine law

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so we were going in to rescue the director, as his loyal pizza employees. We ahelped to get beanbag rounds because we wanted to follow escalation properly, and didn't want people to die from the event especially so close to hijack. We got the beanbags, breached the wall with C4 and Ceyella *immediatly* opens fire on us with an explosive Mateba. Which was evidence to begin with, and a very poor show for a CMP to steal a gun (the most OP one at that) and use it instead of several non lethal options they had.

Ceyella
    Heyo,

Here is what happened from my point of view, and why i felt lethal force was justified.

Chef calls for help, then fred talks mentioning them, then i check console and notice fred, and cl in port so they have chef
    try to find them but cant
    the developer, (This was not an admin event this was a developer spawning himself, and a friend in as pizzamen) and his goons arrive in CIC for some reason. i ask them for the chef back and fred pleas and so on and i arrest him for deserting the marines as a MT. the deveoper, bigboyoo, who is staring and heavily involved in his own event (i believe against dev rules? ask me if you want a report on this as im not a dev im not well versed) tranqs us and CIC becomes a mess when i come to i notice these very important details

a HEAVILY WOUNDED XO dragging a dead director (the dev) into CIC. the factions as they are have escalated to lethals, our XO is nearly dead (the mateba taken off the dead direction lacking ammo and chamber being open pointing to its use) and we have killed thier leader. at this point, the off ship antagonistic faction has tried to kill XO, so i annouce the pizza men are hostile and for the crew to protect themselves.
    we then move everyone to brig and i try to sort of CL, telling him i guess/think hes in for mutiny and hes an enemy agent so we are holding him. while all this is going on CO says something like great a mutiny im getting PO and runs out.
    then after awhile the pizzamen who are a hostile faction who nearly killed XO c4 into brig so i move to the side door and open it seeing;
    a delta marine, and 2 pizzamen with HMG and duel wielding shotguns, i assume this is a delta mutineer as CO mentioned and the pizzamen have lethal shotguns and are attacking brig for thier boss back,
    as we have lethal'd thier boss, and our XO has nearly died after they have tried to kindap crew and attack CIC, i shot them dead with a weapon taken off the director. dreven keeps asking me why i used "the most OP pvp gun" (mateba) well, because a developer spawned himself it in to use it, so i took it off his dead hostile corpse and held onto it for an emergency.
    after the battle xenos get us pretty easy and thats the end of the saga.
    I dont know if fred knew the XO was nearly killed and the factions went hostile and lethal, or if he missed the announcement we considered them shoot on sight, but it very much was to the point were me using the tazer on off ship antags who nearly killed XO would be silly, i saw dudes with guns storming brig, dudes who tried to kill XO and take CIC, so i handled the threat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have been dead if not for my rejuv inplant, which after it activated the CMP proceeded to shoot me a good 6 or seven more times instead of restraining me or anything. Keep in mind we were using nonlethals

Ceyella
    I thought you just had ceramic plate, and probaly buckshot/slugs so i didnt want to get too close, not a implant to heal, and as earlier the XO pulled a dead director into CIC complaining he was about to die with a bloody sprite-head, assumed both factions had escalated to lethals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I ran this event and am here to provide more context.

It was a simple pizza event with a phone and I as W-Y Director to *direct* orders and act as in Character rep for W-Y, I had the same impact as Grim would in his Call-Centers event so I don't believe I'm breaking guidelines here.

Below is a timeline of events

>Initial Pizza-man (Dreven) goes out to print menus and him along with an MT and CL kidnap the Chef after he apparently attacked them
    >The Chef is fucked around with a bit, shoved in locker for a while, then let go
    >As thanks for his help, the Mt is inducted into pizza gang (At the time Chef reported his kidnapping to the CMP so the MT was wanted as a criminal)
    >Pizza Gang heads to CIC with the intention of purchasing the Kitchen from the CO
    >CO says no, CMP arrives to CIC and attempts to arrest MT-turned-pizza man
    >Because the event needs to continue and conflict is fun, Director uses the tranquilizer to stun CO/CMP/some SO and pizza gang books it
    >Director gets shot to death, stripped, revived, and sent to Brig infirmary where they reside for the rest of the round
    >at this point Ceyella had stolen the Directors mateba and hoslter which comes with Explosive Ammo
    >Pizza Gang re-organises and hires a marine to help them break out the Director, they ahelped and were given permission to assist them WITHIN REASON
    >Pizza Gang sneaks into maint around brig, they ahelp for beanbags and are given some along with M37's
    >Pizza men use C4 to blow up brig and the recorded events go as you see them
    >Hijack then occurs and everyone dies, the end.
    Last edited by BIgboyyo; 04-08-2021 at 06:43 AM. Reason: formatting
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will admit I had no clue that the XO was low on health. I booked it far away as possible to prevent my recapture and have not clue to what was happening. We left the battle then returned re establishing/resetting rules of escalation.

The MC2 on my back was incase things went south. (which they did very fast).

Seeing the M37s you should had thought about beanbag ammo being used.

Ceyella
    Seeing the M37 I assumed IFF and buck as that is what you have access to, brig had not been exploded into before so the only beanbags possible out side of admin intervention were secure so I was extremely confident it was lethals due to the XOs Hp state.

Ceyella
    I meant to put slug but my phone made it IFF*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you didn't try to fall back to protect the prisoner, or call in backup like a CMP should. You just charged outta the brig door and domed me with explosive rounds, then you fired more rounds into a critically wounded marine who posed no further threat. Not to mention you had no reason to even have the explosive mateba, you basically stole it off a prisoner, either it belongs to the evidence locker or to the CO, but it wasn't for you to just loot and then use at first sign of anything happening. Why woulden't we be using non lethals when we only used non lethals in CIC?