Discord ID
    | Legend27 |#7452

Marine Name
    Lexus Carter

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Vit'old Plek'sy

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Ek-thok(The War Mentors)

This day was an Important one for the Clan, once a year the Blooding Ritual commenced as long as there were Younglings to test themselves in the Rite of Passage. 2 months ago they hunted down various Qui shalk whose mighty and large bodies gave them strength to fight and so were hunted for they were quite dangerous.

Next each of of the 32 younglings were deposited upon desolate lands the honest or the coldest sides of the planet, only 30 of the Younglings survived, and Lastly deep within the Temple they one by one faced down their foe in the maze of death, their foe was the most dangerous kind of prey that we have found, The Xenomorph.... out of the Initial 32 only 5 completed the Ritual, 4 had marks on the right side of their face, while 1 had theirs on the left side, 4 Sages and 1 Scribe it was a good year for The Clan.

Before they could rest or be treated of their wounds, they were taken to the Alter of Guan Nrak’ytara,
    there riddles 3 were asked and 3 riddles were answered, next up was the alter of Ju’dha-Sain’ja, where the Elders and mentors were waiting, the 5 were asked of the answers and they all told them of waht was asked, and what was given. then the Chanting began, it was a low guttural sound taht slowly rose in power, as too the Younglings Rose from where they Knelt and stood up as Bloodied Warriors, Sages who were strong in both Might but also, of the Mind.

Yautja Character Story
    Out of everything i experienced during the Blooding Ritual the thing i remember that dark day the best, perhaps it is because i am disgusted with the Apes that Call themselves Humans or i am Sad that Human Scribes were brutally killed without hesitation or Mercy.

I did not recognize of what Clan the Scribes were From but it was those who were of dishonor that i remember, a red banner with a hammer and a small scythe crossed in the color of The Stars.
    i believe it was the second week of my time of that hot dry planet, food was scarce and what little there was was under carful watch of the Humans, they were strong of Mind which i can respect but they had no real weapons of their own, and their body's were week and fragile despite the work they did to bring large amounts of Liquid Fuel from the Rock.

Then the Ship arrived, it slowly circled and landed at the only clear space in the entire area, the More Elderly of the Humans came up to the Ship and was speaking but then their body flinched and aa hole appear in their head with red bloody draining much like how the humans extracted the liquid fuel from the rock, then the Dishonorable Sages rushed out of their ship, weapons raised, explosives primed, within the next 15 minutes the entire village was leveled to the ground and all the scribes were dead, after a week of watching them to better learn how to get past them to get food, i felt rage at their deaths, perhaps i had become too attached to them but, i simply saw them as similar to The Caln, long before The Titan Came and Dropped upon Prime.

Without mercy or Hesitation these Sages had Murdered those who did not even have a small knife to protect themselves with, and so this is when i decided to act, i knew that if i tried to fight them they would kill me like the Scribes were, so i had to use my mind and not my might.

Moving through the Long Dry grass came to the other side of their ship, the side where the fuel tanks were stored, the long flexible pipes were laying nearby ready to fill, or in this case empty out the Fuel. the pipes were easy to attach to teh ship, but hard ot take off, but before i started emptying the fuel i cut sevreal holes in the pipes with the small knife i was allotted so that when i turned on the machinery the fuel would drain into the tall dry grass and therefore be unable to be recovered and used, stranding the Dishonorable Sages down here, with me.

Next i prowled between their lines and reached the power station, destroying the Machinery was easy since the insisted and thin wires for them, within minutes all the light of the Facility went out and the fuel was drained from their ship, now The Real Terror would begin.

Since the insisted on Killing the Only Food Source it left me no choice but to hunt them, terrified and finding their ship was dead on the land, they fled into the caves where the fuel was extracted.....good that makes my job not only easier but works with my plan a lot more fluidly.

For in the Darkness of the Caves they shall meet Their Doom......

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While im happy you showed interest in joining my clan, im sadly gonna need to -1 this so far.

The story is very short and lacking, I'd suggest withdrawing this and working more on it.

My advice would be go in whitelist app help and ask for ideas, or you can DM councillors (Me, Sora, Mindisblank) on discord to read your story as it progresses.

Also read previous accepted stories and see what they did, and inspire yourself from it. (Don't copy paste obviously)

This time im not using my crayons.
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Denied

Uh oh, NekoSam's not writing in crayon. They're serious now.

Lack of community and council support as a result due to a lack of effort.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505