Personal InformationByond ID?
    Operatorchan00

Marine Name
    Weston 'Spinny' Ryals

Other Whitelist Applications
    none

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Oliver

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Oliver is a Cheerful Synthetic always lending a helpful and with words of encouragement to the people around him. In most cases he speaks cheerfully, when it comes to command he stays to a more respectful manner of speaking. Always trying to lift spirits with cheer and a joke here and there.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I believe I would enjoy playing a synthetic and I would hope to bring a little enjoyment to others like many synths have to me during my time.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I need 100 characters in order to post this application so I had to write this sentence.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have logged a decent amount of hours in the engineering area of CM and believe that I could preform any task needed under that topic.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have logged a limited number of hours under command staff, but have a decent amount of hours playing MP and understand ML well, and can enforce it without a hitch.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    My preferred role when I started playing and still to this day enjoy it very much. I can preform any duty needed under the medical topic

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I have a limited number of hours in requisitions roles themselves but have preformed those duties where needed and have a good understanding of operations.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Self- Defense. If attacked by humans synthetics may subdue the threat. If attacked by non human the synthetics may use more lethal means such as a melee attack, never a gun. If I am in the field and a xeno attacks my synth I have to option to kill it.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I play mostly on the weekends due to my work I am away from home 5 days a week.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi whats your timezone and most active time? I'll try to watch you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    US EST, I'm normally on around 12pm off and on through the day. On weekends normally.

On right now
    Last edited by Operatorchan; 04-11-2021 at 04:43 PM.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thank you for applying, before we delve further down into your app, I want to ask if there is anyone who can vouch for your role competency. I've played CM a lot for this past week or so but I haven't seen you in game at all, so I have no idea how well do you play.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really sure, if anyone knows my characters or me because as I wrote. I only get time to play on the weekends sometimes only one day out if it. So I don't believe many people truly know me.

I can say I've logged over 200 hours on the server perhaps people know me by another character that I've played in the past Joshua Powers mostly as Military police. Jacob Campbell as PO, one notable thing from that character is that I gibbed the queen as the transport PO using alamo.

So to recap I have very limited exposure to the community and its sorta hard for people to connect the name when I'm not able to play very often.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can confirm that Joshua Powers is a mp with the with something comparable to the hours claimed. unfortunately that's the only role im familiar with them as, and just on the basis of ML i can only say that they are willing to learn all the rules required to be a synth. But as i cant comment on the technical competence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    i can confirm that Joshua Powers is a mp with the with something comparable to the hours claimed. unfortunately that's the only role im familiar with them as, and just on the basis of ML i can only say that they are willing to learn all the rules required to be a synth. But as i cant comment on the technical competence.
    I'm assuming you mean the engineering aspect of the game in this? If so I've been trying to play more engineering roles on my main Character Weston Ryals in hopes that it will allow more people to observe me in that sense.

If not I apologize for the misunderstanding

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Operatorchan View Post
    I'm assuming you mean the engineering aspect of the game in this? If so I've been trying to play more engineering roles on my main Character Weston Ryals in hopes that it will allow more people to observe me in that sense.

If not I apologize for the misunderstanding
    Yes, engineering, medical and req. Since you are playing multiple characters im unfamiliar with your abilities in those areas as a player, as i haven't really noticed those characters when i play.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the story is okay, although your punctuation is a bit fussy which can be forgiven.

But I've not been able to see you at all; I don't know if it's because of timezones, or my IRL stuff, but it's imperative that you go out to the community, even on the Discord to see if people can vouch for your presence in-game.

Optionally, and PLEASE TAKE THIS AS AN OPTION, NOT A MUST, you could send us some photos of your recent gameplay, or even a clip of a video so we can evaluate you. Overall, I think you have good potential but we just need to verify that as soon as you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be more than happy to provide some Screencaps of my game play when I get on next. Since I applied i've been trying to play more memorable roles doing the best I can to generate a little exposure. I tend to play small roles like squad medic.

I work out of town on the weekdays so my schedule is very limited in when I can play. Qnd I feel like that has something to do with why not many know the name.

I can say that I've been playing since timelocks were last worked on. Back when the roles of the server had no timelock.