User Tag List

Thread: Scrubakistan - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scrubakistan - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    tonyravioli
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Evan Haynes, was Tony Ravioli at the time iirc
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Feweh
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permamenent
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC mainly, used to play a lot of yog and goom
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None that I can think of personally
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    This was maybe three years ago, so I'm not exactly clear on all the details, but it's a bit complicated.

Feweh and a few other admins had run an event in which Bill Carson had a scandal after a civilian was discovered in his office, with the implication being he was a male prostitute that Bill had been caught with and was framing as a Russian spy to avoid any scandals. Long story short it was a very RP-heavy round for the MPs, and my character fought aggressively to stop a summary execution of the spy because he felt like Bill was circumventing regulations and as such he had to arrest Bill.

I honestly can't remember the details except that the round came to a head when a mutiny coincided with the xenos landing on the almayer, and Bill retreats to the CIC with his prisoner I had been trying to rescue. Fearing for his life, my character entered the CIC with a shotgun and he and Bill ended up killing each other right before the CIC was overrun by either unruly marines or xenos.

Now, Feweh didn't exactly appreciate how I took matters into my own hands and bwoinked me, called me fucking stupid, and then promptly banned me.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    This ban is a bit of a mess, including the fact that nearly all the admins involved are no longer admins. Based on the time alone, I'd like to be unbanned from MP roles, and even Staff Officer roles considering that was an even older ban from like 2017 that was actually about to be overturned until Feweh banned me from MP roles. It's been years and I've played relatively issue free since then, unless I'm forgetting any incidents.

Additionally, it was kind of a silly ban in the first place in my opinion,

I know the circumstances are rather convoluted, so if there are any questions I'd be happy to try to explain to the best of my ability, but mainly I just miss playing MP.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for review.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Accepted.