Carlarc#1170

Marine Name
    Edwin 'Landlord' Thomas, Carla Ramirez Carlos

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ajah-Tah Thar'n

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    The mighty Thar'n!

Clan Lore:
    The clan lore talks mostly about Ajah-Tah and her place in the Thar'n fleet.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Clan Lore - Sect:
    This part of the clan lore talks about the Mo'Thuar and their activites, the Thar'n sect Ajah-Tah is a member of.

Yautja Character Story
    Story:

To summarize Ajah-Tah's playstyle, here's an excerpt from the clan lore:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajah-Tah Clan Lore Document
    Her mindset towards the hunt is atypical: When she goes on a hunt, she looks for worthy opponents and often gimps herself, in an attempt to even things out. When the opponent loses, she will spare them. In the case of a serpent, she will endeavour to move it towards weeds if possible. If it’s a human, she will throw their corpse or unconscious body towards a medic.

She is a worshipper of Kor’Ma, and believes that every being should strive to be a great warrior, and only in strife does the skill of a warrior increase. Therefore, she met herself with a philosophical problem: How can you improve in strife, when a single mistake might cause your death? Yautja rarely have to face this issue, blessed by Paya, Ajah-Tah knows the Yautja are the fiercest and strongest warrior race in the galaxy. As such, in her hunts, she will challenge prey, and when besting them, will allow them to recover from their wounds, hopefully wizened and warmed up, their battling skills improved.

This is not to say that she is especially merciful otherwise, or soft. She does not take kindly to dishonor, and in the case of prey will give them a harsh reminder not to insult Thar’n honor, if they live to tell the tale. She will laugh at actions from equal or lesser-ranked Yautja (Primarily of other clans) or prey she finds as pitiful.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea you would join Thar'ns u little bitch

+1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its carlarc and hes p nice.
    +1

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here to Confirm that I did give Carlarc permission to join my clan.

His stories are in line with prewritten Thar'n clan lore and I've known Carlarc to be one HRP ass MFer omega +1

Lmao I still have the WL council tag that's crazy
    Last edited by SpartanBobby; 04-11-2021 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Lmao I still have the WL council tag that's crazy
    !!!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, he's coded a thing or two, he's a good enough guy. Might as well +1.

Don't break the HC and don't be cringe.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played with this dude for more than a several rounds and can vouch for him being a very good roleplayer.

+1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed reading the story and I know you can be trusted with the role being a dev and all. +1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story was pretty decent and it is clear as day he is not the type to abuse the power the Predators would get, also awesome guy

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answer my riddles properly for the juicy +1

1#. You're walking around the map, when you see a marine stepping inside one of your traps. You approach them and they say "nah bro you cant touch me im trapped and i havent shot you". What do you do?

2#. You're standing still, when a marine rushes to you and PB's you. After a couple seconds of intense fight, you see a vehicle crewman rushing and disarming the marine, saying "Stop attacking them you fucking idiot". What do you do?

3#. This question will be different. I want you to explain how you would hunt a prey you marked. This is more or less just to see how your pred would act ingame and what experiences people would have around you.
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 won't wait til pierce dies to go down lol
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP