0 Thread(s)
    +1 he would never afk on the ship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSam View Post
    Answer my riddles properly for the juicy +1

1#. You're walking around the map, when you see a marine stepping inside one of your traps. You approach them and they say "nah bro you cant touch me im trapped and i havent shot you". What do you do?
    I'll walk up to them and laugh, mocking them and repeating their words back with my translator. Afterwards, (As trapped are now worthy) I'll fight them, weapon depending on my whims (perhaps punches to mock them), and upon defeating them, I'd rip their scalp (not head) off, translating "13T TH@T B3 @ R3M1ND3R 0F Y0UR @RR0G@NC3, P3RH@P5 Y0U W111 13@RN FR0M Y0UR F00115HN355.". Afterwards, i'll throw their body towards a medic from the darkness, give out a roar of victory, and continue with my hunt. If I see them further in the round, I will repeat "y0u c@nt t0uch m3" from the dark, mocking them.

2#. You're standing still, when a marine rushes to you and PB's you. After a couple seconds of intense fight, you see a vehicle crewman rushing and disarming the marine, saying "Stop attacking them you fucking idiot". What do you do?
    I will wait, curious to see what the marine will do in the face of this VC. If I see they defend themselves, shooting him, I will laugh and compliment their ferocity, and resume the fight. If I see them dissuaded, I will be disgusted at their cowardliness, and attack both at once (As the VC, normally Unhuntable, becomes Dishonorable; He's being LRP, acting like I'm his friend.), if possible trapping the coward VC so he doesn't leave. If he ignores the VC, continuing to fighting and the VC continues heckling them, after a certain amount of time I will switch targets and kill the VC, afterwards throwing the VC's body back to the medics (in both scenarios), as it's a vital for the roundflow role.

3#. This question will be different. I want you to explain how you would hunt a prey you marked. This is more or less just to see how your pred would act ingame and what experiences people would have around you.
    If I found a prey that I was interested in fighting and marked them, I would (if i was cloaked) uncloak in front of them, and see their willingness to fight. (Prey who are not interested in fighting do not make for a fulfilling hunt!) If they inmediately pull out a gun and begin fighting, I will gladly then pull out an appropriate weapon that I choose to fight with (For example, I most likely would use my primary against a known predator hunter, but against an alpha that shows promise but only has a pulse rifle I might go easy on them with a dagger or fists) If they are hesitant, I will punch them once or twice, in an attempt to draw out their combat instincts. If they inmediately run away, I will laugh and call them weak, but move on with my hunt.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1. I have no doubts that the player can be trusted to handle the role.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

yeah alright
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Accepted

You've really gone above and beyond what was expected, creating multiple rough drafts of your story and thinking outside the box for most of the content within. Getting council to review it multiple times to make it perfect and taking our input into consideration.

Loved your creative clan sect lore, revolving around specific planets instead of simply stating traditions and how they were formed. This goes into much more depth and is definately a breath of fresh air.

You answered Neko's questions well, and yer a pretty decent fella.

See you in the hunt, brother.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505