Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Overpowered things that need to be nerfed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalattack View Post
    Snip indeed
    In my experience most marines have pretty much the same load out 90% of the time they play. When did you roll with B8 M44 heavy last time? What about a kitted out smartpistol? Slug shotty with accuracy attachments? What about big range OT clay?

When I tell people even in game to try out totally different guns with totally different attachment that they think are worthless or pointless, they are really surprised how much you can specialize killing things.

Again I am biased as I am playing the game differently. I never play as a Swiss army knife do it all. I'm a minmaxed glass cannon 90% of time. That means 90% of enemies will kill me easily and I cold not possibly kill them....well I avoid those 90% of enemies. if you read my replies you know how. For the rest 10% I am a nightmare to deal with as my sole job is to kill them. Be it an OT with my 50 claymores (read my other post that I am not exaggerating I actually deploy with 50) or do some other think that DOES look retarded....but it works perfectly for that 10% of things.

Again that's just how I play so you won't experience the things I do because you are not minmaxing. If I decide to make a hydro FOB, I will do it. When did you take 15 C4s and 400 metals as an engi last time? Well I that to totally achieve what I'm doing. What ever I have in my mind, I will go all out breaking all in-game, SOP or meta rules just to do it.

So back to runners...meh. If I'm kitted out to hunt them..read carefully..THEY WONT JUMP OVER MY CLAYMORE. They can not run in full speed because I place them in chain to a place where they will pounce. I'm not sure why I need to explain how to abuse the game. It's not supposed to be. You are supposed to think runners are OP. Well...they are not.

As for BOO and the rest. Played a lot with them. For ever boo you got 10 XX. Really unlikely to run into actual good players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    Increased minimum tackles of Runner from 3 to 4, slightly increased stuntime.
    Increased tackles needed for Burrower by 1, reduced chance from 50 to 40.
    Praetorians now gain 15 shield on acid spit hit, as a reward for hitting spits. Maximum 45 shield.
    Reduced tackle duration of runner.

tldr rooner nerfed
    takle nerf didnt do it: tackle STILL an auto-i-win button.

I used to love hunting runners.
    hunting tko as a runner and Boo as a lurker are basicly my main fun since IO dosent exist anymore.
    but this is ruined by the Auto-I-Win button that runner tackle is. fighting runner is not fun anymore.

''you shouldnt be hunting runner alone if your alone you diserve yo be picked up by runner with no matchup just he auto instant win''
    this is a bullshit argument. just fix runner so its fair again by remooving auto-i-win button.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    takle nerf didnt do it: tackle STILL an auto-i-win button.

I used to love hunting runners.
    hunting tko as a runner and Boo as a lurker are basicly my main fun since IO dosent exist anymore.
    but this is ruined by the Auto-I-Win button that runner tackle is. fighting runner is not fun anymore.

''you shouldnt be hunting runner alone if your alone you diserve yo be picked up by runner with no matchup just he auto instant win''
    this is a bullshit argument. just fix runner so its fair again by remooving auto-i-win button.
    The whole point of runner is for the tackle spam to grab hosts, it literally by design this choice. You shouldn't be 1v1ing something built to capture people.

It like old 1v1ing a sentinel when it neuro stun or instant carrier hugs or forever warrior lunge. 1v1ing aliens is 9/10 a death sentence as it should be when numbers are 60 vs 20

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    You're not supposed to 1v1 any xeno, except for like Drones n shit cause they're not combat castes.

If you refuse to adapt, that's your problem.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One caste.

THE CRUSHER

Hes so op that no one can play him because hes locked behind some kind of wall.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    You're not supposed to 1v1 any xeno, except for like Drones n shit cause they're not combat castes.

If you refuse to adapt, that's your problem.
    My throwing knife macro scout would argue with that, I can take on even a hivelord if he is alone...until I step on an acid trap and die horribly.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSHA View Post
    My throwing knife macro scout would argue with that, I can take on even a hivelord if he is alone...until I step on an acid trap and die horribly.
    1v1 debate is about PFCs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    1v1 debate is about PFCs.
    Well not sure you can 1v1 a competent xeno. If it's an XX pushing his luck and not healing to 100% before resting, it may happen. But normally I don't expect to 1v1 a xeno as a PFC. 2v1 I can see it happen if it's not a T3.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSHA View Post
    Well not sure you can 1v1 a competent xeno. If it's an XX pushing his luck and not healing to 100% before resting, it may happen. But normally I don't expect to 1v1 a xeno as a PFC. 2v1 I can see it happen if it's not a T3.
    If its SSD xeno player, you can even knife it. Not up to debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    If its SSD xeno player, you can even knife it. Not up to debate.
    Few days ago survi spawned next to a confused queen and she died 10 seconds later. That was fun.