Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Overpowered things that need to be nerfed

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSHA View Post
    Well not sure you can 1v1 a competent xeno. If it's an XX pushing his luck and not healing to 100% before resting, it may happen. But normally I don't expect to 1v1 a xeno as a PFC. 2v1 I can see it happen if it's not a T3.
    shit players aren't taken into account, 1v1 debate assumes equal skill and ideal balance state

a PFC is not supposed to be able to beat any combat caste in a 1v1. If they do it's a massive difference in skill.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    shit players aren't taken into account, 1v1 debate assumes equal skill and ideal balance state

a PFC is not supposed to be able to beat any combat caste in a 1v1. If they do it's a massive difference in skill.
    Ehh a guy with shield+buck will basically always beat a base runner unless the runner is giga robust and just zooms around getting slow nibbles on you till you die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Snip snip snip
    Personally I tend to attempt to switch up my load out's a lot, I don't like playing super meta melter builds which are bound to be nerfed somehow, slugs are something I'v actually been using a lot recently, still think they are shit but I still use'em.

admittedly I am also Biased in my opinion against runners, I look at them from a survivor point of view where you have a lack of choice in weapons, zero attachments and rarely anyone to cover your back as you get meta rushed by some sweaty runner main before I can setup my counter runner memes, if your dealing with those bastards with a lack of traps, your only gun is a shotgun and most of the ones that actively hunt you down are decent at abusing runners OP points your practically fucked, this is, NO COUNTER to being pounce spammed, save for them fucking up or some spike of lag.

From a marine point of view though, runners are likely still bullshit, but fine, as abusing said bullshit(Pounce) is a hell of a lot harder when 5+ amount of marines exist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalattack View Post
    Personally I tend to attempt to switch up my load out's a lot, I don't like playing super meta melter builds which are bound to be nerfed somehow, slugs are something I'v actually been using a lot recently, still think they are shit but I still use'em.

admittedly I am also Biased in my opinion against runners, I look at them from a survivor point of view where you have a lack of choice in weapons, zero attachments and rarely anyone to cover your back as you get meta rushed by some sweaty runner main before I can setup my counter runner memes, if your dealing with those bastards with a lack of traps, your only gun is a shotgun and most of the ones that actively hunt you down are decent at abusing runners OP points your practically fucked, this is, NO COUNTER to being pounce spammed, save for them fucking up or some spike of lag.

From a marine point of view though, runners are likely still bullshit, but fine, as abusing said bullshit(Pounce) is a hell of a lot harder when 5+ amount of marines exist.
    You lose 90% of your usefulness as you have to play CM with meta loadouts. Sure you can make xenos flash red, but not much point if you kill 0 xenos in 10 rounds as a PFC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skill needs to be nerfed

replace marines with AI
    replace xenos with AI

boom, i fixed cm
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    skill needs to be nerfed

replace marines with AI
    replace xenos with AI

boom, i fixed cm
    I would even like that on a smaller scale, like sentries/turrets. We could have a carrier ovi and spawn little self-walking face huggers. That would even fit in CM. Alien 1 and 2 had facehuggers walking around the map without eggs.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSHA View Post
    I would even like that on a smaller scale, like sentries/turrets. We could have a carrier ovi and spawn little self-walking face huggers. That would even fit in CM. Alien 1 and 2 had facehuggers walking around the map without eggs.
    could just increase the amount of time a hugger is alive when off egg and just make them more resistant to bullet