User Tag List

Thread: Nar-Sie Based Engineering and Pun's Powergame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nar-Sie Based Engineering and Pun's Powergame

1, Plasteel cades fit into crates. It's important to try every thing first hand- 9/10 peolpe will regurgitate this: u cant put plast cades in crates.... u cant put plast cades on the DS.... u cant transport plasteel cades in apc..............

All are wrong. Plastteel cades fit in crates, which fit in DS APC etc etc

2. Windoors grills glass reinf glass both ttouched onto grilles is cheap and ez. omg you cantt shoot thru glass omg it's glass ain't gon' block nothin'!

Don't listen to folks who speak in absolutes like that- apply glass to a grill, you can take these sheets and stack them- 50 sheets thick if you so feel like it- each sheet you stack just increases the technical durability

3. Screwdriver -> grill -> cant push but you can drag it and use it to build glass panels wherever.

4. SOME GLASS IS OPAQUE! You can be sneaky peeky like with this ie remove a wall that touches cave wall, build tcomms inside this tile, obfuscate vision of Tcomms using the one way glass

Plastic sheets( Research has some, OT cargo under Science, 3 sheets = Bag holds 21 items v superior

5. Shovel fits in tool pouch

6. G8 belt light replacer turret yadda yadda

7. Bible sits by itself on some armor's Exoslot

8. You can use Req to launch crates w/ pre activated nades in it- for example if there is a breach att FOB in theory RO can launch a crate w/ a metal foam nade, lands directly on the breach, fills breach- or for example, encase the APC with metal foam to do emergency repairs

9. Lamp post APC factory: Put like 9 girders(disassembling walls saves a ton of mats/time) in the APC. Either all the way North - South or West - East, clear a 3-tile wide 'road'. Every say, 9 tiles, pull out a girder, wrench, install, build into wall, install lights-

2 metal big lite, ez for xenos to destroy

1 metal tiny lite annoying to click spritte

- Very good to put two big lights on top and bottom of wall, and two tiny lights on left and right wall. This way each wall basically is within view of each other one

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man literally revealing the secrets of life.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Careful doing this, I've been threatened with bans for putting cades inside vehicles and another spot you """can't""" put them.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Driker View Post
    Careful doing this, I've been threatened with bans for putting cades inside vehicles and another spot you """can't""" put them.
    Oh yes, I do appreciate your concern and trust me I get it. Now me personally, I go the extra mile to not use them as cades- because frankly if you put 3 crates with 90 prefabbed cades, you have practically contributed more than the 5 dead engies

I'm more of a teach the masses and hope it all works out well in the end. If you try to be the best engie or medic, you will die with your patient or with all your materials unused. The real trick is to master the niche that no one ever considers

Watch as multiple randoms see what I'm doing and come up to chastise me smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHuNYmtSRqY