Charlie 'Gamma' Epsillion
    Their BYOND Key
    FortyPercent
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10:05 BRT/UTC-03:00
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    I was playing survivor on Kutjevo Refinery.
    I was around with Lancey walking doing survs stuffs when i saw the lil monkeys around.
    I well killed them because.
    The character has IC paranoia about Xenos.
    After that Forty dm'ed me asking why i killed the "small" even he was playing as Xeno.
    I explained there was NO PLACE AT RULES at all saying about killing monkeys as survivors and that being punishable.

"Survivors have more leeway than marines with their mental stability due to the trauma they may have experienced during the xenomorph attack. They may be suffering PTSD, paranoia or similar conditions for roleplaying purposes. Survivors may NOT be hostile unless they have been spawned as hostile survivors (CLF)."

This was the ONLY place on the rules i found something about survivors.
    And there's nothing at all on the survivor guide page which i was reading while playing.
    https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Survivor

And it's not even metagaming.
    He said:
    Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): You do not. You know people are hosts, not critters.

If you are surviving the colony for this whole long and CLEARY saw Xenos picking the critters/friends/family, why i would let the thing who killed all my friends reproduce?

Again there's no place at rules at all about this.
    Evidence
    Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Still busy?

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Nah i died. So i will tell why i killed they its kinda simple

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Why i would as surv let monky live if they are free-caps and will feed the hive and i have IC knowlogy about that correct?

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Why i would as surv let monky live if they are free-caps and will feed the hive and i have IC knowlogy about that correct?

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): You do not. You know people are hosts, not critters.

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): For future reference, do NOT kill smalls. This is your one warning.

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): ooookay. I don't see any place on rules about killing critters as surv.. soo?

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): You've been told now.
    (Funny i have told now but WHERE IS EXACTLY)

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Survivors have more leeway than marines with their mental stability due to the trauma they may have experienced during the xenomorph attack. They may be suffering PTSD, paranoia or similar conditions for roleplaying purposes. Survivors may NOT be hostile unless they have been spawned as hostile survivors (CLF). I have several IC reasons to be paranoid about ANYTHING could be host

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): And you are probably just mad because you are an crusher
    (I was just angry at the moment, meh sorry about this)

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): If you disagree with my ruling, you can make a staff report on the forums. But you recived my ruling.
    (Which i did)

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Yeah sure

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Here's the link: //forms.php?do=form&fid=12

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Just to know. No notes right?

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): You got a note. Lemme grab it.

PM to FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Why...dude...honestly why...i was going to make my fucking pred WL and you note me this

Moderator PM from FortyPercent/(Crusher (FA-374-L5)) (?): Heavy Warning for Meta - Went around the map as survivor and killed all the smalls. by fortypercent (Moderator) on 2021-04-14 06:53:58

Funny thing is he did not said anytime while chatting it was metagming which is not.
    AND WORST ITS AN HEAVY WARNING.
    How you would punish the accused
    Just...
    I don't want to punish anyone.
    I just want my note removed and the survs rules updated about this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will pull logs
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs

SSGT_BR (Gudseui's true byond account) kills some monkies
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SSGT_BR's admin PM logs

Spoiler Spoiler:
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is an unwritten rule and has been around for a long time. Marines, Survs, etc, should not be killing small hosts (it is seen as meta-gaming and takes away future larva for Xenos heavily at roundstart/throughout the game). The note will stay for now as it's intended. I am open to removing it if another option or clarification is made. Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present