User Tag List

Thread: AdmiralGreene - CO Guidelines (BE)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AdmiralGreene - CO Guidelines (BE)

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    PaladinThicc

Date of Incident
    April 15, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Calum "Pink Hair" McDonald (will change the name)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    AdmiralGreene

Accused Character Name
    Trianna Jesowitz

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9pm UTC

What rule(s) were broken:
    CO Guidelines (BE)

Description of the incident:
    Me(CE) and the XO had an argument about me refusing to deploy or allow my men to deploy to the FOB due to statements about it either being poorly done or a danger. Whatever the case was I ordered all my men to stay shipside and refused to deploy on the basis that it was unsafe and I don't trust bravos due to past experience. (medic left me to die right next to him and I was the only one person dead)

I had gained a rifle and ammo from req, along with a helmet and ceramic plate (I had no idea what the difference is between them, I'm a Xeno main and I learned that ceramic is better against bullets during the events that transpired below). I never keep track of SOP at all and most MPs forget that it exists so I just use it to gather shit (usual, gather materials for fun builds or something for a gimmick).

I was making a gimmick about being a "patriot" or in other words a mix of Hulk Hogan just saying spewing random shit about "Ow the MPs won't set a foot in my department" or something along those lines.

After a bit of internal debating, I decided to make my way to CIC to apologize for refusing to deploy and explain myself to the XO. Bear in mind I have no interaction at all with the CO at all this round besides Trianna picking me up from the ground to take me to cryo (I had to restart). They were discussing something about cowardice I paid no attention and went up to him thinking they were done. I accidentally drew my rifle and pressed E to put it back on.

The die was already cast at that point, Trianna drew her Mateba and shot me once, I thought "wtf, why...?" and noticed that the ceramic plate had saved me, I tried to run heard another shot, I drew my rifle and acted in self-defense because of all this.

I got shot again and I only hit a Lt who got caught in the crossfire. I then was BE'd for attempted murder.

Bear in mind this was my second interaction with Trianna this round. I had no ill intentions at all against her, frankly, I wanted her as a mediator for the situation since I, the chief of the ships engineering department didn't want to deploy in an unsafe area would be basically like sticking your hand out to a shark.

I also wish to point at the Ahelp that was answered by Somenerd had gotten bloated and effectively spiraled out of control over, moving onto a different situation/details that were not relevant to the story above by the end of it. I mean no offense to her at all and I still have respect for her handling it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

How you would punish the accused:
    Just a warning, nothing less nothing more. I think it was just a mistake at the end of the day and that's it, but I still think it does warrant a warning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I investigated this at the time.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ceramic Armour as of right now doesn't leave attack logs when shot, so timings are difficult to prove.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a unanimous vote from the CO Council this report is denied due to the BE being classed as valid. Logs show the actions taken did appear to look like a threat to command and a perceived threat to the people involved - not to mention the direct disobedience and countermanding valid orders from a superior officer.

Denied. No punitive action will be taken against the CO in question.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump