LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep that's the plan I already have a few things picked out for binds so s should be fine

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quirk is fine. Seeing the vouches is very assuring, and I have no issues with your application. Everything else has been said already in regards to your app. +1 from me.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the +1 mate.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you have phrases and quotes on hand to copy and paste as synth, or is this a quirk that you'll realize is too difficult to keep up with and become a normal synth? How will you carry out a legit CM round?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do have a few quotes bound and in documents ready, a few of those being "Micah 7:8, Jeremiah 46:16, and Isaiah 41:10" to name 3 out of the dozen ish I have prepared. Another reason why I chose this quirk is that I have played the role of a pastor or a Chaplin on other games before and find the quotes, gameplay, and nature of the role to be quite fun so I don't think I will get bored of it or have much difficulty coming up with things to do.

My average CM round would most likely be doing surgery, medical tasks, building or repairing the fob, manning req, and or any special tasks that are delegated to me. My setup time for deployment would probably be around 15 to 18 minutes due to having to make myself chems, gather supplies, bibles, etc. While deployed I would be acting in a heavy medical role and saving people at the same time while shouting quotes relevant to what is going on.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work. I trust that you're gonna be a good synth. If you have any questions, please let us know. We'd rather you ask an obvious question than not ask one than break the rules.

Accepted.
    Synthetic Senator