CommanderCrack#9457

Marine Name
    Cassius Dreamweaver

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    To'Ki-AJoh

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    Snippet from the story:
    "To’Ki-Ajoh wakes from his slumber, rubbing his face as the sudden realisation strikes him, today is the day that decides if he becomes an outcast, or a bold warrior. He has trained many years for this day intently listening to all of the clan elders speeches and his training, he knew these were invaluable to him and today he would prove it to the clan. To’Ki-Ajoh was a single child to his mother and father whom were both experienced hunters and constantly reminded him of how hard he must practise in order to become as strong as they were, this constant reminder pushed To’Ki-Ajoh to new limits that he did not know he could achieve for example the day he learned how to jump almost twice his height, within the clan To’Ki-Ajoh was seen as a friendly and approachable yautja however there were some that did not like him due to his ignorance that not everyone grew up to be as privileged as him."

It's 2458 words long.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some questions to get things rolling -

1) You're fighting a Ravager, and some xenos start helping him. You fire a HPC into the group and drag the Ravager away to an isolated location while they're all stunned. He stands up and you continue your 1v1, when he suddenly stops and says "not fighting you anymore this fucking blows" and rests, refusing to stand up and fight. What does your pred do?

2) Three marines are roaming in a group, every time they come across you they shoot you on sight. Every time you move away from their range you see them say "COWARD, FIGHT FOR ONCE". What does your pred do?

3) You're fighting a really skilled xeno, the fight's close but he's winning and you're nearly at crit, when suddenly he gets shot from offscreen as you hit him, and he goes crit first. What does your pred do?

4) You're killed by a really robust marine, pretty decivisely in fact, and when you enter dchat people start calling you bad and saying "why didn't you get any hits". I want to know - how do YOU respond?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your response, I'll answer these questions to the best of my ability.

1)I'd mock the ravager, calling them a coward and weak. If they still do not get provoked and fight back I'd punch them a couple of times to try to get a response, if still, they do not react I'd laugh and say "I'll spare your life, just this once", the reason I would do this because killing a T3, especially a ravager which is essential to xeno pushes would cost the xeno team greatly also, it's never fun for you or the other player if you force them into a fight that they don't want. If they do fight back, however, I'd continue the fight as worthy prey and if I do beat them, I'd take them to weeds and say, "not bad". If they manage to beat me and kill me then I would proudly SD as to not lose my honor.

2)First I would find the group isolated from the battlefield and from any key areas then I'd uncloak and walk towards them, I would proceed to laugh and say "cowards, fight for once" as to mock them. If they start firing at me, which I expect they would, I'd target them individually as worthy prey as to give the others the chance to run away if they would like to however, if they all stay and fight I would not hesitate to eliminate all of them, next I would take one of their helmets as a trophy and give their bodies to the medics for them to be revived.

3)Well since it was off-screen fire it is not the Xenos fault at all, therefore, I'd instantly drag them to weeds and let them heal up, after they stand back up fully conscious I'd say, "you are a very skilled serpent" and "it was an honor fighting you", I'd then ask the xeno if they want to restart the fight to which I'd heal myself and then fight them as worthy prey, if I beat them, I'd drag them to weeds and let them heal as losing such a skilled warrior could be devastating for the xeno team. If they would walk off I wouldn't stop them as they fought me well and proved to me that they are a skilled warrior to which I'd have a lot of respect.

4)Well first off I wouldn't want to start any arguments in d-chat as I think it's pretty stupid but honestly, I really wouldn't mind and I'd say "the marine was much better than me and beat me, no shame in that" if anything I'd just laugh it off and be pretty chill about it.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderCrack View Post
    Thank you for your response, I'll answer these questions to the best of my ability.

1)I'd mock the ravager, calling them a coward and weak. If they still do not get provoked and fight back I'd punch them a couple of times to try to get a response, if still, they do not react I'd laugh and say "I'll spare your life, just this once", the reason I would do this because killing a T3, especially a ravager which is essential to xeno pushes would cost the xeno team greatly also, it's never fun for you or the other player if you force them into a fight that they don't want. If they do fight back, however, I'd continue the fight as worthy prey and if I do beat them, I'd take them to weeds and say, "not bad". If they manage to beat me and kill me then I would proudly SD as to not lose my honor.
    A good answer, sometimes giving someone a chance ends up making things better for all involved parties. Just remember that you don't have to do this always, sometimes people just gotta realise they can't act that way.

2)First I would find the group isolated from the battlefield and from any key areas then I'd uncloak and walk towards them, I would proceed to laugh and say "cowards, fight for once" as to mock them. If they start firing at me, which I expect they would, I'd target them individually as worthy prey as to give the others the chance to run away if they would like to however, if they all stay and fight I would not hesitate to eliminate all of them, next I would take one of their helmets as a trophy and give their bodies to the medics for them to be revived.
    Fair enough, this question pretty much comes down to your char's personality, and it is generally considered common courtesy to throw people back (but you don't have to if you don't want to).

3)Well since it was off-screen fire it is not the Xenos fault at all, therefore, I'd instantly drag them to weeds and let them heal up, after they stand back up fully conscious I'd say, "you are a very skilled serpent" and "it was an honor fighting you", I'd then ask the xeno if they want to restart the fight to which I'd heal myself and then fight them as worthy prey, if I beat them, I'd drag them to weeds and let them heal as losing such a skilled warrior could be devastating for the xeno team. If they would walk off I wouldn't stop them as they fought me well and proved to me that they are a skilled warrior to which I'd have a lot of respect.
    Good answer, if outside interference results in your target critting/dying, you should pretty much never take a trophy from them. Letting him live and perhaps fight you later on is always better for you and the other player.

4)Well first off I wouldn't want to start any arguments in d-chat as I think it's pretty stupid but honestly, I really wouldn't mind and I'd say "the marine was much better than me and beat me, no shame in that" if anything I'd just laugh it off and be pretty chill about it.
    Yeah, pretty much how you handle that. Preds come under a lot of fire OOCly just due to the nature of being whitelisted and perceived as "strong" or "overpowered" and whatnot, good to see you're prepared for that, or atleast know how to handle it.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of your answers tell me that you'll make a good hunter. And no, you're not expected to know every little detail, so if you're ever unsure of something, you can always ask other breadators for clarification. +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Accepted

It looks like you know your shit.

Story's a bit long NGL.

Have fun stabbing fellas ingame.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505