Byond ID?
    ito726

CM Character?
    Kiara Miller

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    Complicated. EU, but not stable.

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    Depends on my play habbits. Usually atleast 10, often significantly more.

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Yes reddit, and a few small discords.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    I have previously, tg-eu, Paradise Station. Currently Beestation and Citadel.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    Reddit for an about 100k sub, and its related discord server, and a related 15 person discord server.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Only a job ban, due to inexperience, about 5 years ago on Paradise Station, their recommendation was to play here to learn, and they would reverse the ban.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Investigate if it is a new player, or an accident. Ask the player for an explanation. Depending on the investigation, check with the victim and onlookers. If it was a new player I'd give a warning and link them to wiki or mentors.
    If it was a misfire or a proper IC interaction, I'd let it stay IC.
    If it was intentional griefing, I'd add a note, (and issue a 3h ban or more depending on their history)

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    As a moderator I cannot handle WL issues. Ideally I’d let a WL council moderator handle the ahelp. I may help the player with a Ckey or other info i may be able to collect, or provide them with a link to the HC, but ultimately if they feel they are wronged on this i have to inform them that they have to make a player report for such an issue.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Guide either the SEA (or Head of Department that might be free and willing to help them if the SEA is unavailable) to help them out IC, and inform the mentors about them. If none are available I'd link them to the wiki's quick start guide and see what else they might need help with.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would ask them to be more polite. I'm up for discussing a ruling and explaining it, but if it's going nowhere, I would inform them that this is the case. If they persist in the abusive behavior, I would note them for it, and close the issue. If they have an issue with my decision its on them to make a staff report.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Contact the marine and ask them to choose a new name, and change it for them. I'd also ask them to set a new one in the future in accordance with the rules. If they have recent notes on the matter I would issue a ban however.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    It looks like an IC issue rather than a server rules issue. A bored mt pretend playing a marine seems very in character. Unless they do something more, like actually going to the front, I'd leave it as IC. I may check to see if they have recent notes for frontlining or if they are a very new player that is just lost, and handle it accordingly if that is the case.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would give a note to the survivor, and tell them it's against the rules to do this, as they are not normally allowed to be (outright) hostile to the marines. I would check notes of the player, and escalate bans if appropriate.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would check with Req staff and the MP as to why they did this. I would check the mps notes and the players. If the situation is as reported at face value, and the mp is new id give them a note, and ask them to read up on ML before playing MP. If they are not a new mp player, and have a history of massive ML breaches, I would ban the player and ask for jobban from a more senior staff. I would have the cmp handle the IC release and investigation if one began, but if needed I would prod the MP department in the right direction with SM or HC fax if there is more to investigate on their end. If the jailing was in fact correct or warranted, I would inform the player that they should appeal IC to HC and the CMP/aCO, rather than ahelp for such cases first. If the player was lying I would note them too.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Ideally this should end in a Marine major at face value, so I'd prefer encouraging marines to deploy and end it. I might ask for help from a Smod+ with an ares announcement, or SM the Commander to redeploy and end it. I could QM direct the queen into a hijack, but this would mean a xeno minor, which in this particular case I feel would not be a deserved win for the xenos.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I can try handling ICly, given the defense of others clause. I would Ahelp it for another mod to deal with the suspected grief. But I might be playing at low pop hours, and maybe the only mod online, I would try to get someone else from discord if at all possible.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Inform the CLF they are always permitted to be shot by the marines, (and vice versa) and this does not constitute EORG.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Contact the marine and ask them for their side. and take it from there. If this is ban evasion grief, handle it as such. If its retaliation let it be handled ICly. if they are just doing this randomly, give them a note and warning for round start shenanigans, unless they have notes for this, in which case id issue ban as appropriate.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Give them a note for improper escalation. I would check their history for this as well, and issue a ban if there is a pervasive or recent history of this. Say within the last few months.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Rule 11, Marine Law. particularly the lack of authorization, at least at face value. Mooc chat asking them to stop/wait for permission. Figure out who is leading it or causing it. and start with them. asleep anyone who proceeds as needed to prevent disruptions before authorization, if any is ever given. Assuming everyone is compliant till here, ask them to ahelp for authorization or add a note to the player(s) if it was totally bullshit. I would check notes of the head and possibly others involved.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Some IC and context dependent racism is allowed, assuming this is such a case rather than a clear cut offensive one. If it was the other kind I'd go with a reminder rules or note depending on what is actually said.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I would Aheal all the people shot. Issue a ban on the marine and note. I would escalate the ban as appropriate if there is a history of this. I may file for a permanent ban too if there is a clear pattern of this kind of behavior.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Ask them to explain. If it is plausibly just scouting or randomly running and they got very unlucky, I might leave this to a warning. Especially if they are a new player and they were going towards the queen indicator. Otherwise add a note. If they have a history of this, ban and potentially apply for or ask someone who can to jban too.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Usually just give a warning for lrp, if they have no notes on this, but if it's excessive add a note and check history, potentially resulting in a 3h ban.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Explain to the ahlep that this does not break the rule as it's covered under the representation of thoughts clause, or that both are acceptable.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would check what the captain said, and ask them to correct themselves as they do not yet know what is out there. I would make a note of it.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    If there was another nearby (within LOS) empty pod, I would warn the player for improper escalation as well as note them. If there were no pods or if there were xenos nearby I would not take any action. I would give the player a chance to explain why before issuing the note, as perhaps they had a longer ic interaction permitting lethals at that point regardless of the pod situation. I was told this is a wrong answer (to some extent) on my last application but checking both the rules and some of the other successful apps I feel i dont have the freedom to act differently. The rule very clearly states LAST pod and XENOS closing in.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would prefer another moderator handles this. I may inform them of Rule 0.2 if it gets too much. However, I think it's usually better for someone else to make the call as to when this becomes excessive, as it's akin to moderating events you were personally involved in. If I have to, I will issue a warning/ban, just to discourage such behavior.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Inform them they have no SSD protections on this server, and that ideally they should pick a better spot to ssd if possible. (server is unstable enough that this is not always an option). I presume they are not role that would get in trouble for not going to cryo.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Inform the moderator if i feel that it's a clear cut case, or someone higher up if the consequences of this are significant enough. I would not butt in their ahelp.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would advise the other mod to make a player report if they think it's necessary. Due to a person being potentially wrongly banned, I feel that having no direct involvement (if i feel i know which interpretation is right), sounds wrong. However my involvement would stay in msay. If the issue however is becoming too spammy i may raise it higher up myself.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I heard you guys needed more moderators especially during low pop times, and i happen to often be around during that time, and feel like i could help. Im also interested in the Fax side of things.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Patience.

Anything else you
    Thank you for your time. The edit was just in this line, i miss copied, apologies.
    Last edited by ito726; 04-20-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your answers. I have seen you a few times in-game and you seem very relaxed and non-confrontational. You have good playtime and we need more mods around your timezone which you are mostly on around. I give a big fat +1
    Last edited by MixMash; 04-22-2021 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a little bit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person approached me after my last comment on their app. They were open to it and fairly civil.

They clarified some of the situation that made my earlier criticisms off. I think the person made mistakes just not as major and some can be improved. Taking the chance to understand the person's side made me understand that they can improve and are decent enough for a mod.

So I'm giving a +1.

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't see any major problems here, so I'll give my +1
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Investigate if it is a new player, or an accident. Ask the player for an explanation. Depending on the investigation, check with the victim and onlookers. If it was a new player I'd give a warning and link them to wiki or mentors.
    If it was a misfire or a proper IC interaction, I'd let it stay IC.
    If it was intentional griefing, I'd add a note, (and issue a 3h ban or more depending on their history)

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    As a moderator I cannot handle WL issues. Ideally I’d let a WL council moderator handle the ahelp. I may help the player with a Ckey or other info i may be able to collect, or provide them with a link to the HC, but ultimately if they feel they are wronged on this i have to inform them that they have to make a player report for such an issue.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Guide either the SEA (or Head of Department that might be free and willing to help them if the SEA is unavailable) to help them out IC, and inform the mentors about them. If none are available I'd link them to the wiki's quick start guide and see what else they might need help with.
    All good answers. We have internal documents on what kinda rule breach warrants what kinda punishment, so that will be covered in your training once you get accepted. Of note is that mods are also allowed to spawn in as SEA and do SEA stuff, if they want to.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would ask them to be more polite. I'm up for discussing a ruling and explaining it, but if it's going nowhere, I would inform them that this is the case. If they persist in the abusive behavior, I would note them for it, and close the issue. If they have an issue with my decision its on them to make a staff report.
    Great answer. This is what we have rule 0.2 for. Mods are volunteers, and if a sit6uation gets abusive you can always opt out, point at said rule and tell them to calm down or take a timeout.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Contact the marine and ask them to choose a new name, and change it for them. I'd also ask them to set a new one in the future in accordance with the rules. If they have recent notes on the matter I would issue a ban however.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    It looks like an IC issue rather than a server rules issue. A bored mt pretend playing a marine seems very in character. Unless they do something more, like actually going to the front, I'd leave it as IC. I may check to see if they have recent notes for frontlining or if they are a very new player that is just lost, and handle it accordingly if that is the case.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would give a note to the survivor, and tell them it's against the rules to do this, as they are not normally allowed to be (outright) hostile to the marines. I would check notes of the player, and escalate bans if appropriate.
    All good answers again.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would check with Req staff and the MP as to why they did this. I would check the mps notes and the players. If the situation is as reported at face value, and the mp is new id give them a note, and ask them to read up on ML before playing MP. If they are not a new mp player, and have a history of massive ML breaches, I would ban the player and ask for jobban from a more senior staff. I would have the cmp handle the IC release and investigation if one began, but if needed I would prod the MP department in the right direction with SM or HC fax if there is more to investigate on their end. If the jailing was in fact correct or warranted, I would inform the player that they should appeal IC to HC and the CMP/aCO, rather than ahelp for such cases first. If the player was lying I would note them too.
    As a note here, you can just directly message MPs to release someone if they were jailed for bad charges/for too long. No need for SMs (that may be missed) or HC faxes (which take some time to set up). Beyond that, your answer is very good.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Ideally this should end in a Marine major at face value, so I'd prefer encouraging marines to deploy and end it. I might ask for help from a Smod+ with an ares announcement, or SM the Commander to redeploy and end it. I could QM direct the queen into a hijack, but this would mean a xeno minor, which in this particular case I feel would not be a deserved win for the xenos.
    If marines are cowards, they do not deserve the win. The most straightforward way to end rounds quickly is a hijack, since you just have to make a QM announcement and the 4 xenos are gonna do it, while wrangling enough marines to deploy again into the DS can take considerably longer. Though that would be, of course, up to you to decide in the moment. Good answer, all in all.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I can try handling ICly, given the defense of others clause. I would Ahelp it for another mod to deal with the suspected grief. But I might be playing at low pop hours, and maybe the only mod online, I would try to get someone else from discord if at all possible.
    Acceptable answer. You should always first get another member of staff to handle a situation if you are personally involved, though trying to save someone IC is fine, as long as you don't break server rules in the progress. If there is nobody else from staff team around on the server, or those who are around are SSD, you CAN ping them yourself as well.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Inform the CLF they are always permitted to be shot by the marines, (and vice versa) and this does not constitute EORG.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Contact the marine and ask them for their side. and take it from there. If this is ban evasion grief, handle it as such. If its retaliation let it be handled ICly. if they are just doing this randomly, give them a note and warning for round start shenanigans, unless they have notes for this, in which case id issue ban as appropriate.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Give them a note for improper escalation. I would check their history for this as well, and issue a ban if there is a pervasive or recent history of this. Say within the last few months.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Rule 11, Marine Law. particularly the lack of authorization, at least at face value. Mooc chat asking them to stop/wait for permission. Figure out who is leading it or causing it. and start with them. asleep anyone who proceeds as needed to prevent disruptions before authorization, if any is ever given. Assuming everyone is compliant till here, ask them to ahelp for authorization or add a note to the player(s) if it was totally bullshit. I would check notes of the head and possibly others involved.
    Good answers.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Some IC and context dependent racism is allowed, assuming this is such a case rather than a clear cut offensive one. If it was the other kind I'd go with a reminder rules or note depending on what is actually said.
    Used to be the case, but that's past tense. We now have a strict anti-racism policy on the server. So you gotta PM and note/warn them for it if it's ahelped. If it isn't ahelped, you can overlook it if you believe it to be too minor to make a fuss about.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I would Aheal all the people shot. Issue a ban on the marine and note. I would escalate the ban as appropriate if there is a history of this. I may file for a permanent ban too if there is a clear pattern of this kind of behavior.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Ask them to explain. If it is plausibly just scouting or randomly running and they got very unlucky, I might leave this to a warning. Especially if they are a new player and they were going towards the queen indicator. Otherwise add a note. If they have a history of this, ban and potentially apply for or ask someone who can to jban too.
    Good answers, but to clear things up a little:
    If you warn someone about something, you also have to leave a note stating that they were warned about it, so if they do it again two hours later the next mod that talks to them knows they were already warned about it.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Usually just give a warning for lrp, if they have no notes on this, but if it's excessive add a note and check history, potentially resulting in a 3h ban.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Explain to the ahlep that this does not break the rule as it's covered under the representation of thoughts clause, or that both are acceptable.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would check what the captain said, and ask them to correct themselves as they do not yet know what is out there. I would make a note of it.
    Great answers.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    If there was another nearby (within LOS) empty pod, I would warn the player for improper escalation as well as note them. If there were no pods or if there were xenos nearby I would not take any action. I would give the player a chance to explain why before issuing the note, as perhaps they had a longer ic interaction permitting lethals at that point regardless of the pod situation. I was told this is a wrong answer (to some extent) on my last application but checking both the rules and some of the other successful apps I feel i dont have the freedom to act differently. The rule very clearly states LAST pod and XENOS closing in.
    Killing someone to get into a full escape pod is always fine during hijacks. Because there are ravenous xenomorphic horrors flooding the ship and every second may count. We generally relax the escalation rules a bit when it comes to hijack and escape, because it is IC believable that people turn on each other to get away with their own lives in that kinda high stress horror situation. They are, of course, still required to do some roleplay, and not just step into a pod, kill a dude and launch without ever saying a word.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would prefer another moderator handles this. I may inform them of Rule 0.2 if it gets too much. However, I think it's usually better for someone else to make the call as to when this becomes excessive, as it's akin to moderating events you were personally involved in. If I have to, I will issue a warning/ban, just to discourage such behavior.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Inform them they have no SSD protections on this server, and that ideally they should pick a better spot to ssd if possible. (server is unstable enough that this is not always an option). I presume they are not role that would get in trouble for not going to cryo.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Inform the moderator if i feel that it's a clear cut case, or someone higher up if the consequences of this are significant enough. I would not butt in their ahelp.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would advise the other mod to make a player report if they think it's necessary. Due to a person being potentially wrongly banned, I feel that having no direct involvement (if i feel i know which interpretation is right), sounds wrong. However my involvement would stay in msay. If the issue however is becoming too spammy i may raise it higher up myself.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I heard you guys needed more moderators especially during low pop times, and i happen to often be around during that time, and feel like i could help. Im also interested in the Fax side of things.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Patience.

Anything else you
    Thank you for your time. The edit was just in this line, i miss copied, apologies.
    And these are also all good answers. Some of the stuff is a bit off the mark, but it will be covered in training so I'm having no worries there.

Big +1 from me.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your time and for the break down in the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    If marines are cowards, they do not deserve the win. The most straightforward way to end rounds quickly is a hijack, since you just have to make a QM announcement and the 4 xenos are gonna do it, while wrangling enough marines to deploy again into the DS can take considerably longer. Though that would be, of course, up to you to decide in the moment. Good answer, all in all.
    Yes you can also interpret that way as to who should win, and from a rp standard it fits quite well, i think that's also the typical style in which this gets resolved. But in general, from past apps the line at what constitutes an event seems but be quite strict (at least for tmod/mod), and as such i went with the version that has the most minimal influence on the round or its outcome. Im sure id get a better feel for this in time, but initially ill stick to being more conservative.

Acceptable answer. You should always first get another member of staff to handle a situation if you are personally involved, though trying to save someone IC is fine, as long as you don't break server rules in the progress. If there is nobody else from staff team around on the server, or those who are around are SSD, you CAN ping them yourself as well.
    I am actually really worried about this one. As if i feel im unsure, ill stick to IC, i dont know if I feel i'd have enough grounds to start handling things ooc. However once I start getting involved IC, chances are that the moment id feel convinced that this is in fact an OOC issue and urgent enough for me to get OOC involved, my involvement would have been substantial. Getting involved ooc at that point is a horrible look, but so is not dealing with it in a timely manner. Ofc if i chose to handle it ooc before im sure, there is a chance it does not look as clear cut as i saw it at the moment too, especially from others pov and if there is a more serious investigation later that is explicitly looking for this rather then me just happening to stumble upon it, but this scenario is less likely to get escalated too. Either way, i see it as a very shitty situation, that i dread that will come up at some point.

Used to be the case, but that's past tense. We now have a strict anti-racism policy on the server. So you gotta PM and note/warn them for it if it's ahelped. If it isn't ahelped, you can overlook it if you believe it to be too minor to make a fuss about.

Killing someone to get into a full escape pod is always fine during hijacks. Because there are ravenous xenomorphic horrors flooding the ship and every second may count. We generally relax the escalation rules a bit when it comes to hijack and escape, because it is IC believable that people turn on each other to get away with their own lives in that kinda high stress horror situation. They are, of course, still required to do some roleplay, and not just step into a pod, kill a dude and launch without ever saying a word.
    The racism question seem to be somewhat of a new policy, and ive take note of this change, ill judge exactly what it means in practice from the general culture of the other mods, all i know about it so far is that if someone says/spams the nword, that is an instant asleep (and ban). Outside of this, i dont know much about the current enforcement policy on this particular rule, as i've never really had to deal with it closely enough to notice.

As for the hijack, im understanding it at this point as, enforcement policy being more relaxed then the wording makes it seem.

If you warn someone about something, you also have to leave a note stating that they were warned about it, so if they do it again two hours later the next mod that talks to them knows they were already warned about it.
    Sorry i forgot to mention that part, my mistake.

Edit: minor edit due to grammar.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application has been put on hold at the applicants request for an undetermined period.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged