Neurospit

I hate neurospit

Can we just nuke it from orbit?

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy! Time to get MAD on the internet! Be warned that this is me going on a rant and i'm probably not totally right about stuff.
    Okay, here we go:

QUEEN SCREECH IS FUCKING STUPID.
    WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE GET SOME FREE "LOL YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING" ABILITY THAT COVERS THE WHOLE FUCKING SCREEN?

WHY ARE THE ONLY GOOD WEAPONS IN THE ENTIRE GAME FOR PFCS THE SHOTGUN AND RIFLE? WHY CAN'T WE FIRE AS FAST AS WE CAN CLICK WITH THE PULSE RIFLE? LET ME ADD THE QF TO THE PULSE RIFLE AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY THE FUCK DOES ARMOR MAKE YOU MOVE AT A SNAIL'S PACE?
    I HATE MOVING SLOW ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

BUT OH NO RUNNERS AND LURKERS GET TO MOVE AT LIKE A FUCKZILLION MILES PER HOUR BECAUSE "LOL XENOMORPHS ULTIMATE LIFEFORM XDDDDD"
    GOOD FUCKING LUCK TRYING TO HIT ONE OF THEM WHILE THEY TELEPORT AROUND THE SCREEN, YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO HIT A MARINE INSTEAD.

HEY SPEAKING OF XENO YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS FUCKING STUPID?
    IF YOU GET LOVETAPPED BY A XENO AS A MARINE YOUR LIMBS GO FLYING AND YOUR BONES GET BROKEN
    IF YOU BLOW UP A XENO THEY JUST FALL ON THE FUCKING GROUND AND CAN WALK OFF JUST FINE.
    WHY DON'T XENO LIMBS FLY OFF?

BUT YOU WANNA KNOW THE THING I FUCKING HATE THE MOST?

I FUCKING HATE FACEHUGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH

IMAGINE A MECHANIC IN THE GAME WHERE THE OBJECTIVE IS TO STUN YOU FOR A MINUTE LONG STUN, AND YOU'RE REQUIRED TO GET SURGERY OR YOU INSTANTLY DIE.
    IMAGINE HAVING LITTLE HOLES FOR THESE STUPID FUCKING THINGS TO HIDE IN FOREVER
    IMAGINE HAVING SAID HOLES BEING ABLE TO BE HIDDEN UNDERNEATH CORPSES AND STICKY RESIN
    "OH YOU CAN JUST ESCAPE OUT OF THE NEST!"
    YEAH GOOD FUCKING LUCK, SENTINELS ARE JUST GONNA STAND RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WHILE YOU WASTE HOURS OF YOUR LIFE TRYING TO ESCAPE.
    IF YOU GET CAPTURED, 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 JUST GHOST.
    WHEN I GET KILLED BY XENOS I WANT TO GO DOWN GUNS BLAZING AND GET OVERWHELMED WITH TONS OF XENOS, NOT FUCKING STUNNED AND DRAGGED TO THE ASS ENDS OF THE MAP UNTIL I CHESTBURST!

Thanks for listening to me yell about a 2d spaceman game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Permanesting.

Devs knew there would be a huge backlash if they ever added this, so they added mechanics around it to make permanesting a thing without expressly doing it. Wield delay, lights turning off, et cetera. I was pleasantly surprised when wirld delay was removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That one medic guy that healed me up while I was down in pain that also choosed it was fun to put both of my shootie on safety, so granting me a free one way trip to Deadchat at the next xeno encounter
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic