Date of Incident
    April 19, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Aiden Bashline

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Trainna Jesowitz

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6pm CST~

What rule(s) were broken:
    10, 4

Description of the incident:
    I was playing a CE, i had taken an MP uniform and the MPs were okay with it. I walked up to a mouse an admin spawned as a senior advisor to the MPs, and stomped it to death, was chased for a little by an MP and trainna, and then trianna BE'd me. I didnt shoot back or have any weapons out at the time. I was revived by an admin and advised to make a player report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    failed to get any pictures, logs should provide enough evidence, also ahelped and admin might be able to confirm

How you would punish the accused:
    temp ban from CO or removal from CO whitelist

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I was semi-present for this, but most of what I can say is what I heard over comms. What I remember is mice were reported in the vents (I remember hearing one and thinking it was a Xeno, which partially sent the ship into a panic before ARES explained it was mice) and a while later there was a request (I think from an MP or the MW, I can't remember exactly who) to the CMO asking them to do a psych eval of the CO due to the CO promoting a mouse to an SNCO position. A while later the CO announced they'd BE'd Bashline for "murder of a SNCO" and a number of people got confused. I know when I heard it I assumed he'd killed the SEA, which I'd interacted with during the round, or a VC, but it turns out that he'd killed the mouse mentioned by an MP earlier in the round. I recall one MP outright said that Bashline was BE'd for "pepperspraying a mouse" or something like that and it was verified multiple times that Bashline was BE'd over killing a mouse that the CO promoted to this rank for... seemingly no reason whatsoever.

If it helps with the log diving, I know that the contents of the announcement were the following: "Lieutenant Commander Aiden Bashline has been battlefield executed at 13:04 for murder of a SNCO."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to add on that i that i latejoined into this one as SEA. Although i missed the initial mess and BE and whatnot, immediately after being revived by staff you went on a chaos rampage of good ol MT griefing. Smashing bottles over peoples heads and the whole ilk of things until you were caught by MPs. IF you werent valid before you sure were then, and if logs are pulled you are liable to answer for the abuse of the revive, And i do hope staff looks into that as well.

As for the BE, the mouse was edited by staff to have a title and rank of SFC. It was strangely an official promotion, and therefore you killed an officially magically promoted member of the crew. The mouse was later direct controlled until round end, and you were revived (which you abused). This was handled mostly in game, as a minor event even.

And once again, you abused the revive to carry out your normal MT/CE shenanigan's. Adding onto your already chaotic history as a CE, this could also double as a player report against you. As for your claims of being meta targeted (recent round), I handled that and you were completely valid by all accounts. You wont be arrested or dealt with if you dont give em a reason.

Moral of the story is, BE was likely valid due to circumstances, and logs will reflect how you acted after being revived.
    Whitelisted CO and Legacy Mentor Gang Member

Norman the synthetic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted from Alardun, Coder that ran Event:

"If it's any help, the event on my end basically consisted of spawning 6 or so freed mouse and letting them loose on the Almayer. One of them ended badgering CIC, SEA was about to deploy Jones, but CO belay'd that and took a liking to the mouse. I was observing that mouse at that moment, and the CO asked if the Mouse wanted to be deployed or apply Marine Law (communication was done via counter/clockwise turns).

Mouse wanted to do marine law, got promoted to SFC Squeekers by the CO, which I applied via a name change. CO then summoned the MP and told them he was now one of them (and higher ranked than regular MP). At which point the mouse was stomped by the CE iirc. I had to leave then, so unsure about the rest of the shenanigans."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I believe I was the admin that healed you in this weird circumstance. I contacted a councillor on discord about this and well, it was a very strange situation that was really confusing to deal with. Therefore, I healed you after discussing with you and the CO what exactly happened. The CO was fine with the aheal as I felt bad for you being BE'd over a mouse and felt it was a tad unfair. However, I told you not to hold grudges or plan revenge against the CO for the BE.

During our talk, I did suggest making a WL report if you wanted to as goes protocol since it is a WL issue if you think a BE is invalid. However, you said that you do not want to get anyone in trouble yet you are making a report against the CO even after I sorted the situation because of how weird it was.

Reading from other peoples reports, you also abused the fact I healed you. I didn't heal you for you to continue messing around, I healed you out of goodwill so you can help around and so that your round is not ruined. I am quite displeased that you abused it to continue to mess around and cause problems shipside as a Chief Engineer.

That is all.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all the ckey of the accused is: Admiral Greene
    Now to get into the logs.

Mouse getting promoted to SFC Sqeekers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another name change for the mouse:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO informing the MPs of their new colleague:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now. There aren't any actual attack logs that cause the death of SFC Squeekers. However, considering the admission by tallfission to stomping the mouse and the reaction by the people around them, I find it safe to assume the CE (tallfission) stomped the mouse here:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fight ensues resulting in the BE of the CE:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Announcement of the BE:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp from tallfission after being BEd:

Spoiler Spoiler:

DommyGaming talking with AdmiralGreene about the situation:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tallfission getting revived and resolution of the situation by DommyGaming:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As a possible relevant side note regarding the event.
    SFC Squeekers was revived and made immortal. Multiple other attempts on his life were made by non involved players for unrelated reasons (mostly just random stabbing). They all failed due to SFC Squeekers being immortal and no further BEs were made.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After bringing this up with the CO Council we have decided, given the circumstances and the fact that it was an event, that the BE itself was justified and valid. AdmiralGreene will, however, be receiving an informal warning regarding giving the mouse ML authority over MP personnel. Besides that, no action will be taken.

Denied.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed. Tagged.