Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Veraz Clan
    Al-Nagara-Roth Sect

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

600~ words.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

An excerpt from my character story,

"As I begin to sit and ponder, and remember me childhood observing my father as he prays by his forge and silently work under intense heat and exhaustion to create weapons for hunts and more. My family line has always been weaponsmiths, my fathers father, their father, and so on as the Al’Nagara-Roth sect spans out in the Veraz clans time they have always lived a quiet, yet hard working life under the blessings of the Ring of Creation. I remember the night my father came to me, with a stern look in his eyes and carrying a long, sleek material and a hammer. Bringing me to his forge and anvil, my father droned me on about the importance of their gods, their craft, and my training to wield a Longsword the Sects pride and joy of a weapon. Giving me the hammer, I was taught to manipulate the material in my eyes to procure a longsword capable of cutting through beasts like butter, light like a piece of thin cloth, and worthy enough to uphold the Al’Nagara-Roths pride."

1.6k Words.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Usnpeepoo; 04-21-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stories, well put and took a lot of effort it looks like. Been awhile since a smithing clan, anyway question time

1. One marine is been bothering you the whole round, shooting at you from behind friends multiple times before retreating back to the front lines, he keeps repeating this action, what would you do?

2. When would you use an HPC?

3. What does roleplaying on CM mean to you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: I would consider the prey worthy of a hunt as they are not in any active fights and are shooting at me with a weapon even amongst their party, and attempt in any way possibly to slow them down with my weapon of choice. Then, with them injured and slowed laugh at them for their coward-like actions, proceeding to attack them further to crit them. Finally, I would drag them away to remove their bayonet from their boots giving one last laugh before ending their pitiless lives taking the bayonet as a trophy. If all this fails to be, I would resort to a PC stun to remove them from their position within their party to continue on with my hunt.

2: Generally, and from what I've seen from observing well known predator players is that it's best to use it to separate prey from a large group to continue a worthy battle and put fear into those around them, as they are helpless to watch their friend be dragged away to battle me. While I would rarely think about using this against humans, against a swarm of R'ka i would be more inclined to if a R'ka that I'm actively hunting is hard to reach amongst them. Although I would not completely mind using it on a dishonorable prey it is not something that I would completely fall over for to defeat my prey easily. Using an HPC would be a last resort to me being unable to separate a prey from their party.

3:To me, roleplaying in CM is how you impact a person, or the people around you with how you act, play, and speak in a round or more. Leaving a good lasting impact is fun for everyone and I try my best to do that whenever I play (although it comes naturally and I dislike forcing myself on others). It also means to me that roleplaying can influence the way I look back at rounds making me want to come back more and more to interact and RP more. I would try to put this effect into any predator round that I play and give a positive (although not always, not everything goes the right way) to those I interact with in-game be it humans, or fellow Yautja hunters.

Thanks for asking me these questions, it was pretty nice reading up on the lore, making my own story, and learning a thing or two.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you seem to like being asked questions, I'll throw you a few more:

1) Throughout the round another Hunter has been making insulting remarks about your Yautja and their clan, mostly stuff that could be overlooked, but then he proceeds to start calling you and your clan weak, and insults you for not having a trophy yet. How does your pred respond?

2) You're roaming around and come across a marine, who immediately whips out his rifle and starts shooting you. After a short while, he manages to crit you, takes your mask, and then heals you out of crit. What does your pred do?

3) A Hunter has been captured, they're nested in the hive and are calling for someone to come execute them. You work your way inside the hive and find them, but the xenos notice you and trap you in, about to kill you before you can save/kill the nested Hunter. Would it be valid to Self-Destruct in this situation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: I would not jump the boat off such an insult quickly nor attempt an honor duel yet but to be patient. I would also ask them the amount trophies they've accrued and then simply try to best them at their amount to wave off their insults. Should they continue making claims against me or my clan I would have no choice but to enact an honor duel. Fail or not, protecting the pride of my clan and my hunts is something I wouldn't overlook.

2: If possible, I would avoid being "healed" completely by learning what it would take for me to go into crit, and how much longer to prevent such a thing as any other predator would have to attempt a gear recovery on the human that crit me. Should I fail to do so, I would be forced to SD to retain my honor as a hunter.

3:In some cases yes, it would be valid as long as it's completely unavoidable for you to survive. I would not aim for an SD to kill/hurt as many R'ka but at the very least get as close as possible to the captured Yautja, proclaim my failure, and then SD. Also, would greatly consider doing so if any other fellow Yautja attempted to breach the hive and kill the nested Yautja and fail SD"ing would most likely be a better option as long as I use it in the correct manner (surrounded, unable to survive much longer, etc).

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    1: I would not jump the boat off such an insult quickly nor attempt an honor duel yet but to be patient. I would also ask them the amount trophies they've accrued and then simply try to best them at their amount to wave off their insults. Should they continue making claims against me or my clan I would have no choice but to enact an honor duel. Fail or not, protecting the pride of my clan and my hunts is something I wouldn't overlook.
    Good answer, death before dishonour.

2: If possible, I would avoid being "healed" completely by learning what it would take for me to go into crit, and how much longer to prevent such a thing as any other predator would have to attempt a gear recovery on the human that crit me. Should I fail to do so, I would be forced to SD to retain my honor as a hunter.
    This question pretty much comes down to char personality, SDing to avoid the shame of being spared by prey is a valid reaction. As for what it takes to crit a predator, preds have 250 health, and crit when they have 50 remaining.

3:In some cases yes, it would be valid as long as it's completely unavoidable for you to survive. I would not aim for an SD to kill/hurt as many R'ka but at the very least get as close as possible to the captured Yautja, proclaim my failure, and then SD. Also, would greatly consider doing so if any other fellow Yautja attempted to breach the hive and kill the nested Yautja and fail SD"ing would most likely be a better option as long as I use it in the correct manner (surrounded, unable to survive much longer, etc).
    A decent answer, this happened recently and caused quite a stir, and the council ruled it as valid. However it should be stated that if you're going into the hive for ANY reason (aka for what few reasons there are), you should set your SD to small (which it is by default) so as to prevent wiping out a large section of the hive.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Denied

Advertising your apps in DM's and the general discord server will result in your application getting instantly denied. There is also a massive lack of community support.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505