Burrower (XX)
    Their BYOND Key
    GrimReaperX
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 8-9AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1 point of protocol (PM)
    Description of the incident
    It was round on LV, xenos crashed into alamayer and marines were doing last stand in lifeboats station. I was one of two burrowers and when other xenos attacked marines baricades, i used burrower ability to get on the lifeboat (it is worth noting that you cannot burrow into dropship and escape pod but you can burrow outside of ,,play area" into lifeboats), the second burrower joined me. We used burrower ability to get to marines, they killed other burrower but i was able to escape back on the lifeboat. After around one minute i was deleted by Grim, no PMs, no XOOC, nothing. After i was deleted, Grim announced that going out of ,,play area" is not allowed. In the mean time i said in dchat that he could have PMed me because i didnt knew that wasn't allowed and then asked what is the reason for havinglifeboats if they are not part of ,,play area", after that Grim has threaten me with ban so i stopped asking.
    Evidence
    I do not have any screenshots but there should be evidence in the logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    I don't really want to punish Grim but it looks very unprofesional, it looked like he got pissed off by some xenos saying: ,,gamer", ,,g-word" and so on and then decided to take his anger on something or someone, it was like my third time playing burrower and first time actually surviving to alamayer so it was my first time burrowing to lifeboat (i didn't know it at the time that it wasn't allowed because i have seen few people do that)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Gibbed, not deleted, and annoucement made
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad, i was indeed gibbed, i thought i was deleted because i saw no gibs. (They were probably under weeds)
    I would like to apologise spelling and grammar errors i made in report, im struggling with new phone autocorection.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins have an option to punish the player via IC means instead of noting/banning them. Grim opted for it, removing you since you went into an area where marines have no access and then reportedly you used tremor ability to knock down marines, who could not get you at all since lifeboats are inaccessible right now.

I don't see any wrongdoings on Grim's part, don't burrow into lifeboats as of right now, marines can't get to you.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.