Their BYOND Key
    Clairion
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    17:30-17:50 approx
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    *Investigate the situation

*Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    Latejoined and spawned as a xeno at about 12:20. After joining I noticed there were barely any xenos listen in the hive status list, i believe we only had 3 or 4 t3s at the time despite the server pop being at 150 at the time of joining. And of course the reason was that for 22 xenos we had 11 pooled larvae in the hive. I ahelped IC to queen mother asking for help referring to number of pooled larvae vs awake xenos, thinking that maybe she could ask the CO/XO in charge to slow down their progress and investigate the colony properly, or maybe give xenos a boon (i didn't describe any of that in the ahelp as I was ahelping in-character. I also believe the queen made an ahelp to. Either way my ahelp was answered with "IC-issue" autoresponse and the talls rushed the hive, clearing it by 12:40
    Evidence
    I didn't make any screenshots as I didn't think at the time I would be reporting it, but you can check staff logs i guess.
    How you would punish the accused
    I wouldn't punish them, but I would consider making the results of this investigation an official policy. That is, if we determine that the staff member in question should have intervened and helped xenos one way or another, that should become the policy in the situations where xenos are badly outnumbered and have a large number of pooled larvae in their hive. Until the devs, perhaps, could figure out how to help xenos in situations like this one that wouldn't require staff intervention.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On behalf of Doctorprobe,

mods don't get any tools to balance the round, only admins do, and it's up to them how they balance it. Having low xeno numbers is indeed an IC issue and mod did nothing wrong. Sometimes games end very soon, devs are working on balancing the game all the time.

Denied
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.