Personal InformationByond ID?
    ro3ger

Marine Name
    May bylat

Other Whitelist Applications
    none

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Kyle

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    A friendly yet eager synthetic ready to help with whatever is needed

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I think the class of synthetics in all ss13 games are awsome and in this one it shows just how a synthetic can be used in a fun way and I also want to see just how everything goes when you are helping and not fighting everything

Synthetic Character Story
    After a successful mission on @$@!@$ Kyle was shut down but reactivated once a emergency beacon activated on (ground map here) and was turned back on to assist the crew while they fight this unknown threat

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I understand how building, Generators and electrions (refrece to comms) work

How familiar are you with Command?
    I know how overwatch research and announcments work and how shouts affect players

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am slow in chemistry i can do most things (aka i don't know research sadly)

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I understand that req crate need to be sent back with Ro's stamped papers how to send crates onto a specific cordinates and how to send crates using squad pads

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Allthough i was using rejuve and ajility implants i faced 3 xenos and did about half to all 3 of them with only melee knifes (i still died but hey not capped)

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I dont know if this matters at all but i got cmo and XO on a here and i have all command members (sepretly) on Tg and skyrat TG if that counts for anything

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This doesn't meet the standards for a whitelist application, please compare it with other accepted Applications and re-apply once it's denied if you wish to.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest you read accepted and denied apps to get a better understanding of the synthetic whitelist. You can also ask in the whitelist app help channel on the discord for further clarification.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and thank you for applying, however like hinted by the other two councillors above, this app does not meeet even the bare minimum requirements to be even considered for accepting. Namely, the complete lack of a character story, the fact that I have no idea who you are and this is your very first forum post, which subsequently means we cannot even gauge accurately how well do you perform at all the support roles IN CM which synths are supposed to be excellent to perfect in.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You accidently posted this in the real section and not Acid Goop....
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.
    Synthetic Senator