User Tag List

Thread: DiscountP - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DiscountP - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    peepeepeeter
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Murphy 'The Marine' Major
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    NEURON ACTIVATION#0077
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    no job ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    schalkguy
    Total Ban Duration
    27 days
    Remaining Duration
    26 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Beestation
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    nope
    Reason for Ban
    Blew themselves up in brig killing themselves nad one other person. WHen asked why they said "I dunno, seemed funny i guess" Player got off of perma less than a month ago and laready has got a collection of notes, filing for perma
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    ok look, at first i was trying to do a demonstration infront of the brig after i learned that a welder fuel tank explosion cant actually destroy doors (this was false, it was only empty fuel tanks, i think) plan was that i blow up a fuel tank in brig to get everyone's attention, then i say some anti MP stuff on comms

so i brought a fuel tank infront of the brig to blow it up with a pistol, then the Warden comes out and caught me in the act and it turned into a shoving match in wich i eventually lost my guns(she never tried to stun me for some reason), she then dragged the fuel tank to the brig locker room, i followed her and broke into the room while she ran out, i held my welder infront of the tank and announcent over comms that i was gonna do "The Allah", and i did a countdown.

The Warden instead of trying to taser me or calling for backup and arresting me, instead encouraged me to blow myself up and so just to make the fans happy i blew myself up and the Warden.

Ok my bad on this one, and my bad for not elaborating more during the Ahelp, i just said why i did it at the moment and the admin didnt ask me to elaborate further, i was doing it just for the fun and laugh and not to damage or disrupt the Operation, but i get why the ban is applied due to it being really close to breaking rule 4 (Griefing)

And regardings my previous notes, i only had a note and one EORG ban

First, when i shot the VC for being a troll, i think it falls under rule 10 (Lethal force) (Exceptional Circumstances), the VC was clearly being a troll, during the start of the round he griefing Req by driving the APC into it, and later on they kept blocking marines, making them stuck inbetween xeno pushes and the APC. I entered the APC to tell the driver to move back and stop frontlining but the Driver was being mute and then went outside the APC to CHANGE THE WHEELS infront of the plasteel cades and while xenos are attacking, so i had no choice but to put him down, allowing the Gunner to drive the APC and moving the APC back.

Second, the EORG ban was abit BS in my opinion, but i re-read the rules and i kinda understand why. I was just trying to test how the ceramic plate works, so i got a doctor to shoot me with a gun, i got bwoinked and the admin asked "Are you baiting for the guy to get banned" i said no, then i tried the next logical thing and shot myself a couple of times. then got banned for 3 hours

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin discussion

Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins have discussed and this is considered a violation of your probation.
    Therefor this is denied and your permaban will be reinstated in accordance with our policies
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids