User Tag List

Thread: Squad based loadouts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Squad based loadouts

How does an Alpha achieve peak FF? How does one become the living Unga that is Delta? What does it mean to be a Fobbit? And where does Charlie fit in with all this? Let's find out together here and now. Give us your best squad based loadouts to really help self-fulfill your calling in your squad of choice. Make sure you include things like weapons, armor, gear, tactics, tropes, etc. everything you will need to personify all that is Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/Delta.

I'm gonna kick us off right with a Fobbit build that to me is bravo through and through.

Starting off with the basic gear we're gonna go Medium armor and we're not gonna grab the mini-engi or mini-medic kit since that would be useful and a good bravo is seldom useful or combat effective. We're gonna buy a large mag pouch, a motion cause what's a bravo without a motion and whatever else suits your fancy with the 15 points left. Grab a sidearm belt for whatever gun you think looks cool sitting on the ground for when you are dragged off by a runner and let's say a flare pouch cause at the very least you can help by lighting up the xenos who are destroying the cades. Now this is gonna be controversial cause I'm going with unconventional weapon loadout. We're gonna take our handy dandy M41 and we're gonna slap a stock, a bayonet, a BFA, and now get this a 4x scope on this puppy. Grab some extended M41 mags for your sniper cause ain't nobody got time for reloading while your unloading on that boiler who is shitting all over your cades. Now just fill out the rest with ammo, maybe an unga flask or tricord injector, maybe more flares, a shovel, whatever, and get ready for AFK simulator.

When you land try your best to not get capped by the first runner that says hello and maybe actually do something useful like fill sandbags. After the Cade line is set up with no help from you of course it's now time to sit and wait for prey to wander into your trap. Swap to burst and scope up at the cade line on a stretch of field that overlooks the most ground you can cover and wait, wait for some shitty T1 to wander into your line of fire.

If you manage to contain yourself until the T1 is about a third of the way to you before firing it will give you more time to GUN THEM DOWN LIKE THE DOGS THEY ARE when they inevitably start turning around and running in confusion. If you aim true, I cannot describe the JOY you will feel as they collapse right before turning that corner only to be murdered in cold blood by a killer they couldn't even see. To finish this off, you will now go and wander up to your kill to gloat only to be capped by another xeno that comes to check on the corpse of her sister, you now drop your sidearm on the ground in confusion as you are being capped as a momento to your accomplishment then proceed salt in dchat at how bullshit runners are and why capping needs to be removed.

Congratulations you are now a bravo.
    Last edited by Santiago Delgado; 04-27-2021 at 02:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha - Standard marine helmet, Medium armor, flare pouch, first-aid pouch (injector one), satchel full of flare packs, ammo rig with 5 M41 mags and M41 Pulse Rifle with only rail flashlight. You don't buy anything from Marine vendor because its not written in Quickstart guide.

Congrats, you're now an Alpha.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attempt to imitate one of the gozillion static players that mastered the art of SS13 combat and fail miserably.

Congrats, you're now a Delta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an engi, M20 claymores. Lots of them. Try to hide them to stun runners. Blow up marines instead. Works every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a proud alpha boy, FF madlad. My loadout is dual shotgun (no need attachy, HOMIES HATE ATTACHY), light armor, sandal, HEFA (as seasoning), extremely bad aim, and the most important thing is mental—especially when FF somebody and admin PM you during epic FIGHTU
    Last edited by JoeXander; 05-03-2021 at 08:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeXander View Post
    sandal
    May I know where do you find these? Don't mind me, just asking for a friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihad7 View Post
    May I know where do you find these? Don't mind me, just asking for a friend.
    hmm, iirc its from wooden plank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be OT make 20 max caps give up on handing them out to good players, give them to alpha have that said alpha kill half the marines, repeat until your out of max caps.
    then AFK in the mess you made ,before giving up on life and drink acid get banned
    find out later that you gave a max cap to a good player that killed half of the aliens with a shotgun and forgot about the max cap, then tell everyone that you were the MVP even tho you killed 3/4 of the marines with mindlessly giving out max caps
    well done you had just made a true Alpha and Delta