Date of Incident
    April 29, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Bob Vancleave

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MsLoveShacker

Accused Character Name
    Nina Corbeau

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:30 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and metagrudge

Description of the incident:
    Big red round, I deploy as Engineer and frag out a bit where I get IB. I spend a bit of the time in the medical APC where the doctor tries to fix it, but ultimately can't so I leave the APC where I see Jacklyn Sahara, an honor guard to Windhealer (the CO who was killed in caves and could not be retrieved). She said that she had broken bones that so I used my roller bed to drag her to FOB, where I splinted said bones and I passed out from my IB. With the help of a doctor who was deployed at the FOB, she and Jacklyn stabilized me enough so that I could be transported onto the Alamo and get surgery.

A bit later, I have recovered and I'm standing and eating burritos to recover my health. Jacklyn also get her surgery done and I say thank you to her and I feed her a bite of my burrito as thanks. At this moment, Nina Corbeau is in medbay and runs up to me, ODs me on oxycodone and then runs off. Thankfully, the doctors get me back standing fairly quickly but at this point the the FOB is under siege and the Alamo is holding planetside so I can't really do anything. I ahelp this, Lumdor picks up the report and after a few messages sent back and forth, he says that it's been handled. I'm a bit upset about this. I missed a large part of the round and to my knowledge Nina was not punished for griefing me.

Then I get a discord notification.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1.33.26_PM.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1.33.37_PM.png

Nina says what I did was assault and her actions were justified. I DM Jacklyn (who told me they have 900+ hours as MP) regarding if feeding her a burrito is assault. She said no.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1.36.17_PM.png

This is where the metagrudge part of this report comes in. Jacklyn sends me a screenshot of her and Nina's DMs.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...64/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...02/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...26/unknown.png

There's also screenshots of her accusing me of being a groomer, where I "asked for her nudes" and to "stop talking to him for your own sake". This is the gist and I'd really rather not post the screenshots her of accusing me of doing such things.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A ban at the very least; I didn't appeal my community ban for people to call me a nazi, transphobe and bigot behind my back and to get griefed in game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nina was noted for the situation because they haven't had any recent notes or bans. Till this report was made I was not made aware of these accusations, and if I were, the situation would've been handled differently.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you guys used to be married, this breaks my heart to see. I'll pull logs unless a manager or someone rules this as handled I guess.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A darkly lit room, in a station far from the action, stand two men. Both have years of leadership and discipline behind them, and here we watch them debate the trial of Vancleave V. Corbeau.
    "Colonel, I see you have recieved my report?" General McMatherson asks, as he strides back and forth across the room, his tone as serious as his posture.
    "Yes general, we're holding a trial this evening for the case. I believe there is substantial evidence to convict the accused," the colonel responds, watching the general pace.
    "Very well then colonel, I want full audio and video recordings present at the trial. I presume the most venerable Judge Salvador Kepplinger is presiding?"
    "Yes general. I would be, but with a civilian involved, that snake Kepplinger was able to get his rat-like self involved."
    "Don't talk behind a man's back, unless you'd say the same to his face," the general says, snapping his neck around to look at the colonel.
    "Sorry sir, it's just that such a powerful and great man as he, I am very jealous."
    "We all are, now, let's review those logs."
    "Very well general."

Thank you for using ARES #logdivesystems. Our log diving has proved the most accurate, while also trimming any unnessecary fluff, that other automatic log divers may not! A strong peace of mind whenever you use ARES #logdivesystems is assured, with a money back guarentee!

>Retrieving logs......................................
    >Downloading logs.....................................
    >Analyzing logs.......................................
    >Removing bloat.......................................
    >Taking a break............................................. ............................
    >Optimizing logs......................................
    >Refitting logs for Read Only Memory..................
    >Encrypting RAM logs under key: 1849185093581093851095813095813905739057905621.... ......
    >Taking a smoke break............................................. ......................
    >Reoptimizing logs....................................
    >Logs reoptimized.....................................
    >Deliving logs........................................

Spoiler Spoiler:

>Reanalyzing logs.................................
    >Optimizing viewer ease tl;dr.....................
    >tl;dr.......................................... ..
    >Logs show Lance Corporal Bob Vancleave, squad engineer, aged 36, feeding Staff Sergeant Jacklyn Sahara, military police, aged 78.
    >Further indications show MP Sahara feeding pizza to SE Vancleave
    >Oxycodone administered by doctor Nina Corbeau, fake Swiss imposter that is among us
    >Oxycodone deemed medically unnesecary and deliver in dangerous dosages
    >Good Samaratin, God-fearing, respectable doctor John Barnett helps SE Vancleave
    >HC link established
    >Judgement delivered
    >All hail the most honorable and venerable Salvador Kepplinger; King of the Ring, Sheriff Salvador, President of Andorra, Command Sergeant Major of the Marine Corp, Probate Judge, circuit court JAG justice, magistrate, lawyer, venerated knight of France, Britain, Germany, Indonesia, Sweden.

>Thank you for bearing with us! We know reading logs is painful, so here at Kepplinger Solutions, we make it fun!
    >Have a secure day!
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    howdy dunno if i can still reply but here we go! MP here, deployed for HG duty, died in a push with him and got revived next to the APC, made it back to the FOB thanks to bob, upon making it back to the FOB he splinted me up before passing out due to IB and liver damage iirc, upon finding out he had 40 percent blood in his body i told a PVT to give me his MRE or something he only had pizza so i fed it to bob in order to get his blood up, a doctor at the DS stabalized bob which i was greatful for, i saw nina corbeu briefly pop out of the DS cockpit and called for her help, which she ignored and ran back inside of the cockpit. Minh takes bob still passed out to medbay, we both get treated, him being auto docced and me takign surgery while still awake to see bob and minh as soon as possible, me and bob talk a bit in the medbay lobby iirc, grabbing some burritos and chowin down, i instinctly move away when i notice him feeding me, but upon relization that hes feeding me a burrito i chow down and even thank him, only after this i hear something akin to "nina did you just OD me on oxy?" before seeing her run off and i having no MP gear couldnt really enforce ML

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assault has always been a bit of a grey area especially regarding the key term
    'Ill intent'.
    While it's hard to determine exactly what happened and what the intent was IC, I'm satisfied with Lumdor's investigation and decision to resolve this ahelp with just a note.

I'd just like to add to ALL parties involved. That handling your own situation in DMs debating rules and getting into fights with other individuals (cough cough metacord time) is the wrong way to go about it.
    It reflects badly on your report and your defence.