Date of Incident
    May 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Severus Drake

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson | Bill 'Ass' Bashline

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:25 AM EST~

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and 11 | Rule 4 and 6

Description of the incident:
    After the marines had evacuated from the planet and while I was filling paperwork some marines and broke into my office and threatened me, beating me and pushing me over.

The MP in question then charged in and imeddiatly began flashing me repeatedly and beating me in turn before finally cuffing me. I then finally got to ask what the hell was going on to which they then made up a bogus charge of sedition.

When questioned on it, they asked if I had a xenomorph egg which I noted that I legally purchased from the marines and it was earmarked for W-Y delivery.

The CMP then began changing the charge and flashed again. While demanding me to open the wall which I couldn't because I was handcuffed. A Researcher then came into the room and was questioning their use of law and stating they were in error.

They then uncuffed me and I opened the containment cell as the marines were shooting down the walls to get to it anyways and showed them it was an unplanted egg. This was also while I was talking with the Commander about what was going on.

The CMP then changed the charges again, flashed me again, arrested me and then told the Warden to arrest the Researcher just because the researcher said their interpretation of the law was bad.

The charges were changed once again and then Bribery was added to the charge list for some reason before I was dragged to the brig with the researcher.

We were then stripped of all our gear and I protested that not only had I done nothing wrong but the researcher especially was innocent.

Then the delta alert was called, they let the researcher go but the CMP then refused to let me go and instead dragged me to an evac POD, the entire time I was talking with the commander and begging them to help me.

They then stuffed me into the pod cooler and launched the pod thus ensuring I could do nothing for the rest of the round all because of their trumped up charges.

It was then revealed in dead chat that one of the marines had specifically targeted me because I had dared to take the CL slot from them.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A Note at the very least showing their bad behavior for future administration

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreskar View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Setch Dreskar

Date of Incident
    May 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Severus Drake

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson | Bill 'Ass' Bashline

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:25 AM EST~

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and 11 | Rule 4 and 6

Description of the incident:
    After the marines had evacuated from the planet and while I was filling paperwork some marines and broke into my office and threatened me, beating me and pushing me over.

The MP in question then charged in and imeddiatly began flashing me repeatedly and beating me in turn before finally cuffing me. I then finally got to ask what the hell was going on to which they then made up a bogus charge of sedition.

When questioned on it, they asked if I had a xenomorph egg which I noted that I legally purchased from the marines and it was earmarked for W-Y delivery.

The CMP then began changing the charge and flashed again. While demanding me to open the wall which I couldn't because I was handcuffed. A Researcher then came into the room and was questioning their use of law and stating they were in error.

They then uncuffed me and I opened the containment cell as the marines were shooting down the walls to get to it anyways and showed them it was an unplanted egg. This was also while I was talking with the Commander about what was going on.

The CMP then changed the charges again, flashed me again, arrested me and then told the Warden to arrest the Researcher just because the researcher said their interpretation of the law was bad.

The charges were changed once again and then Bribery was added to the charge list for some reason before I was dragged to the brig with the researcher.

We were then stripped of all our gear and I protested that not only had I done nothing wrong but the researcher especially was innocent.

Then the delta alert was called, they let the researcher go but the CMP then refused to let me go and instead dragged me to an evac POD, the entire time I was talking with the commander and begging them to help me.

They then stuffed me into the pod cooler and launched the pod thus ensuring I could do nothing for the rest of the round all because of their trumped up charges.

It was then revealed in dead chat that one of the marines had specifically targeted me because I had dared to take the CL slot from them.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A Note at the very least showing their bad behavior for future administration
    Once again, a report with purposefully loaded language and inaccuracies, some of these obvious because we talked about this afterward.

A marine turned you in for compromising the ship's security by illegally obtaining a highly infectious, highly deadly life-form and attempting to smuggling it off the ship with the unauthorised access of a PMC team, without the prior consent of the Commanding Officer or even the CMO.

So yes, considering you were arranging unauthorised boarders to evacuate a hostile life-form off the ship, subverting the lawful command of the Commander on the vessel.

You were not beaten, you were stunned with a flash after multiple orders and directives to comply with a lawful search of your area.

The researcher was moved to questioning because he was the primary suspect for handing off this egg, this is something I said infront of you, as well as in deadchat but you seemingly forgot, this situation was handled by the warden.

The charges were never changed to bribery, that doesn't exist and is under the Marine Law blanket as "Laws as intended", you were always detained for sedition, I was merely expanding contextually.

The researcher was released because I did not see him as a threat, you however were, especially with PMCs supposedly en route and the egg still on the vessel.

You were asking the Commander for assistance, also telling everyone I was attempting to kill you...while evacuating you, and after I mentioned it in your presence, which itself is dangerous.

You were then evacuated before I moved to the CIC, which was routed by the full xeno force around 5 minutes later, and the round ended shortly after. The language you use in this report is, unfortunately, purposefully and willfully inaccurate to provide a false context to the report.

You were informed of the facts after the round and honestly, the logs will show all of this, but honestly, the fact you said that I was a dirty corrupt cop beating you up...as CMP William Crimson shows that you uh, haven't got your story straight especially with my characters whole niche of being by the book.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PFC Bill Bashline here.

Deployed to Fiorina Science Annex, found a dead carrier, and stole an egg. Asked synth about paying me for it, to which Command responded along the lines of "let CL handle this", but I do not know who specifically said that (since it was synth who relayed those words to me). So I went up, sold the egg to CL for 10 thousand dollars, and then searched for other ways to get paid for the same job.

Then I contacted Crimson in the brig and told him that in return for a gold item I will provide valuable information about the security of the ship (since I really doubted that CL informed the Command of his procurement of the egg), which I subsequently did by lying about me "seeing CL drop the xenomorph egg". After collecting my reward I went to the CL office with Crimson to observe and search for the opportunity to get more money by betraying everyone else again.

I would've done so, but hijack happened right when I was about to nag XO for more cash.

Never laid a hand on your character, other marines did, but I'm not responsible for them.

I do not deny that I said that you took the CL slot I was trying to get, but this has nothing to do with me betraying you - it was done for purely RP reasons. Would've done it even if I wasn't going for the slot.

Rule 4 - Griefing accusation: as I said, everything my character did was for purely RP reasons (to get rich, and he's opposed to the Company, so why not fuck over the Suit while we're at it?)

Rule 6 - Metagaming or Metacommunication accusation: no idea why is it here, I contacted Crimson in-game, there are logs. If you accuse me of somehow Metagaming, then I don't understand what knowledge I used that my character doesn't know, care to elaborate?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of the entire incident.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Lumdor; 05-20-2021 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no wrongdoing by Crimson and by your own hand you did commit seditious acts as clarified in Marine Law. Resolved, no action taken.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present