User Tag List

Thread: yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    yangtaiji
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Easton Shafer
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I don't remember
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    [Fulpstation] — The Problems of the Future, Today!

TerraGov Marine Corps — Pillar of Spring
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Suicide with a xeno role and not answering the GM call after taking another AFK Xeno.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello

When i tried Xeno for the first time, I was new in this game. Still discovering mecanics and others.

The story is actually quite funny... But I took my time to learn the game before appealing for this one.

Well then, after being killed when i was a marine, i discovered the option to candidate for Xeno after death. It worked and i found myself with a larva. It was the end of the round (Xeno destroyed the FOB and was summoning the DS). I decided to explore my interface while following the marker to join the queen.

I evolved during the way to FOB ... Aaaaand there was weed everywhere... being new mean i wasn't even aware that I was walking in the middle of the DS landing area... BAM. Crushed by the Alamo landing. Sadness and whatever... I tried if there is another candidate and i seen that I could take an AFK xeno.

It worked. And I begun hearing a sound that I didn't recognize. thought it was the sound of something or ability of the crusher i took. But the sound was a GM contacting me... The chat was going soooooo fast... Litteraly didn't see it. And that's how i got banned from the job, for suicide and taking AFK xeno "and not answering to GM call". I discovered that later.

Many times I was asked if i wanted to appeal about the job ban. But I refused. I have to fully understand the mecanics of the game before trying again to play xeno. Now i'm appealing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigning this to myself

Seeing this ban is cut and dry and you realize your mistake, I will more than likely lift the job ban if other admins do not have an objection
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Job bans have been removed.

Please be more careful in the future, and remember to ghost if you need to leave the game while as a xeno.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids