User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: superjo98 - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool dude and he has played command alot recently and has won mostly every round he played including killing 2 queens(and both dropships) with the railgun in the same round.

+1

Also get 30 recorded XO hours before someone else yells at you for it.
    Last edited by Icy; 05-03-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misti Rockwell View Post
    Snip
    Mb on the pardon one, I had that in the back of my mind but for some reason when I used attempted murder as an example it just didn't click.

1. There's a few blanks in this scenario, so I'll fill them in with whatever makes this easiest to answer. I'm going to go off the assumption that these marines just want to be funny melee fighters, and aren't doing anything that fucks with other players or in general harms the op. I see no information not to modify SoP to allow these weapons. As for pardoning, I would go to the brig to ensure that I get all of the marines names down. I would pardon them only for FFP, not resisting or arrest or DtGP. The former is on them, and the latter may not have just been breaking windows to get glass for spears. This would ease the load on the brig, as a good portion of marines would be released. The rest would serve their sentence, and I would get on with the operation.

2. We're able to assign SLs for a reason. This dude clearly joined as SL just to fuck around, and given the way he's acting I doubt he's so good at SL that it'd be worth listening to him bitch the entire round. I would not pardon him, and maybe even beef up security in the brig if I believe marines will actually try to jailbreak him.

3. The squad engineer would've been informed that I was issuing a pardon before I even started typing the announcement, so this is probably just a joke and I'd ignore it. If for some reason he was completely serious, then I'd continue pardoning him for the DtGP and resisting arrest, but not the jailbreak charge (which I can't, due to it being a capital crime) Also inform the MPs to watch for the MT. Joking about committing a crime is very different from actually conspiring to do it, the fact that he's asking somebody to jailbreak him while I'm in the middle of giving him a pardon is why I'd assume it's a joke and give him a chance to take it back. It's beyond stupid.

4. The warden is wrong here, as long as I know which crimes were committed and roughly when, then I don't need to be in the brig to perform it.

Let me know if anything is wrong here. For me it's a lot easier to handle these types of things in game when they're actually happening, rather than typing what I'd do on the forums.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He beats children +1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Good XO, cool player, and he has a funny gimmick he showcases during rounds. Can't think of a reason to not support this app.

I'd give you a convoluted ML question you're not suppose to get right but I'm too busy with university atm so I'll spare you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    Le snip
    Overall great answers. Remember that in the case of Nr. 1, you shouldn't be 'carpet pardoning' people, since you have to list their name and individual charge(s). It seems like you already know that, but I've seen it be done wrongly recently so I'm making sure people are aware of it.

Number 3 was more of an open answered question. By law, the CMP is in the right since, joke or not, asking someone to jailbreak you makes you guilty of jailbreak also for conspiring. However, as we all know people are human and like to fool around. 9 times out of 10 you can probably defuse this situation by simply talking things out with the Engie and CMP. If the CMP is being stubborn and holds his ground on the charge, I would consider a fax to High Command for an official pardon for the jailbreak charge.

Seems like the others are in the right to trust you. Again, I personally never saw you in CiC, so I was a little more wary. Not anymore, though! +1
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 we need more COs who aren’t afraid to beat CLF orphans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No giga response this time, answers are good, app is solid, and ya have some gamers support. Ive personally seen ya XO a lot and you do good, so that parts covered as well.

Plus your pretty chill, +1 from me!
    Whitelisted CO and Legacy Mentor Gang Member

Norman the synthetic

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were already a CO honestly. I guess you can get a +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No reason not to +1 this, you’ve never given me a reason to doubt you.

App is great and you’re a Solid guy IC and OOC, +1.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen you much as XO personally, but you've seemed good so far from what others have said and from what i've seen out of CIC (Since i've only had you as XO 2 times but so far you did good so not much problem in that), as such i think this will be a +1 from me.

Please remember to bully our RADM with her being small for it is reality once possible.