Byond ID?
    special1kira

CM Character?
    Mei May(Melissa May)

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    THA

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    20(more or less if I am playing something else)

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    I moderate my own poorly made server that has about 3-10 players every once in awhile

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    tg(rarely), bee, civ13, tgmc, whatever else show up

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    no

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    no

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    was banned on a server in terraria back in 2014 because I called an admin the n word. I swear I'm not like that now.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    yes

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    If nobody is handling it already I will. firstly I will PM the person on what and why they were shooting people. context is important before making any harsh judgment. if the person was doing it out of spite I would warn them to not do that and also make sure to check if they had a history of doing that or anything close to it. the MP has detained him which is good. I'd try to ask him if he has any issue with CM that resulted in him shooting that person or if it was just something not related to that and ooc stuff with the players.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I don't really know about honor code stuff so I'll try to ask if any moderator or mentor knows about it. and try to have a moderator or admin who knows how to handle it deal with it. and only deal with this if I am the only person present at the time.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would mentorsay to ask if any mentor can handle the person and say their name in the mentorchat. if nobody is available. I myself have been a mentor and would have the appropriate knowledge to teach them.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I'd try to remain calm or divert my adminhelp to someone else if it's getting on my nerve. as the moderator I should not be rude to people in response, it's not the same as a person being rude to me in real life or on discord, I cannot block or just ignore them. this is an issue that must be dealt with, I'd inform him that if he has an issue with me for any reason to make a report about it.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I'd pm them that they shouldn't be named that and offer to change their name. if they refuse I'd tell them that we have to have a proper name and john doe isn't really allowed.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I'd first ask him why does he have a gun and armor despite the fact he is a role that shouldn't really need it unless he intends to deploy down(in which case I'd also ask him if any proper authority has authorized him to have said weapon and armor) as gun and armor can already be found planetside from dead marines and more do not need to be brought down unless they are a marine. If they respond with that they intend to go down and fight Xeno I would tell them that they're not playing the correct role for it. otherwise, warn him that he shouldn't really have it without a solid reason to.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    as far as I am aware, survivors shouldn't be hostile anymore and this should not be allowed. I would PM the marine to ask who did it and then pm the survivor that what they did was not allowed. I would give them a fair warning and a note for it unless a staff says otherwise. this is a minor shenanigan that can happen at any moment and no ban will be applied unless they also have gone out of their way to actively sabotage the marines and did everything in their ability to disrupt the flow of the round.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I'd PM the MP saying that the player has received inappropriate confinement for something that would barely affect the round in any meaningful way. as a few attachments won't be the end of the round. and ask that the person be released. and warn them otherwise, I'd also check if they have been noted for a similar incident so that I may also add this note or deal with it accordingly.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    firstly I' don't believe I should be doing anything like this and it should be up to someone like the senior moderator or admin to encourage or force the marines to speed up the flow of the round. But I will attempt to subtle message to marines on the ground something like' You feel like this is a great time to strike' to encourage them otherwise. or queen mother message that we need to strike now or never while the other side are demoralized.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I wouldn't assume the immediate worst and just let it go, accidents happen. I've played around on TG where it seems like an engineer intentionally destroyed the engine but was actually doing the opposite and was changing the cooling loop resulting in the SM blowing up. anything like this can happen anywhere in a way we may not think about. also I'd be extremely biased if someone killed someone I had treated so I wouldn't handle this on my own.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I'd inform the CLF that this is allowed as the marine and clf are both enemies and if they really have an issue with it they're free to make a report about it.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    again I would ask if anyone else is handling it, if not. I'll deal with it accordingly and PM the marines to not do that, then also check if they had a history of griefing in a similar or unrelated manner. If they have been doing it often I will also check with my superior if any are present or another moderator on what to do before making my own judgement.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would warn and note the marines not to kill another marine just because they punched them as brawling is perfectly reasonable and hardly harmful. telling the murderer not to do this and warn them for it, judging by the given response I'd also assume he may not be familiar with the concept of the appropriate use of force. In real life, if someone has a taser and you're law enforcement, you'd make sure you're using your sidearm to take them out as they could potentially incapacitate and injure you or take your sidearm and harm others. however, in this instance, we are conscripted marines and more importantly, we're also human with an ape brain and make mistakes. what you want to do in a situation when another marine is punching you is either punch back or shove them or ask for help and not kill the marines. I would otherwise let them know that this is something that happens a lot in CM and they should next time not just kill someone for something like this, I wouldn't note them as this is chaos of an environment.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would MOOC that to knock it off as this shouldn't be happening and then ask that they all ahelp a proper mutiny and have someone who's more experienced than me handle it. and inform admin should the marines storm the CIC without properly mutinying.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would tell the people making racist comment to knock it off but not note them, people should be allowed to make joke at expense of others so long as they don't push it too far to harass them.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I'd try to find out their ckey and inform it to a person who could ban them. if i am able to ban them I would do exactly just that and have it wrote down they should go make a ban appeal on forum

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I would tell the larva not to do that as they're not suppose to rush toward frontline, should they have a history of repeatedly doing this or otherwise causing similar issue. I would ban them from xeno and tell them to appeal on forum.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would xooc them to knock it off with the meme and insulting the queen. and if there are more experienced moderator I'd have them handle it as I don't really know how to deal with LRP stuff.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I'd tell them the person that said it to not call it a dropship and otherwise just leave it be. as this isn't harmful in anyway as opposed to someone actively griefing or actively disrupting the flow of the round in any other conceivable way.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I'd pm the command staff they shouldn't know this and just leave it be as people who don't play CM as command staff often/enough can sometimes be unaware of what is and what isn't allowed. UNLESS, within this round. a fax was sent to the ship that we have alien ground side. in which case this is perfectly fine and I'd tell the command staff to inform them that they have been faxed.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I don't know how to deal with this and would ask another person to deal with it or how to deal with it.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    again with the previous ahelp insult. I would tell them that if they have an issue with me, they should take it on the forum and that I am just like them, ultimately a player in the round and that to insult me is not exactly the right thing to do either. I would warn them not to do this to another staff as it could result in a much more serious issue and note them for this. (as I would've already warned them about something earlier I'd add this to their note)

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I'd just ask the admin to deal with it or otherwise ask someone how I deal with this. again I have had an issue where I was dismembered and my only doctor was SSD and had my arms popped in. depending on the circumstance that player is in I'd either try and help them or offer them a respawn (if that is allowed)

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I'd tell the staff in question that they're doing it wrong and to correct their response or their action.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    this isn't exactly something I'd be in the power to handle so I Would try and inform an admin to deal with this. as I don't want to get involved in any drama

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Because I have been playing CM since 2018, even if recently in 2021 my playtime has decreased I still love CM and want to play on it. I want to be given the ability to PM players to correct them as opposed to only in mhelp. I've been mentor for quite sometime even if I don't have as many mhelp answer as mentor who dedicate their time to it. I'm willing to dedicate my times onto CM now that I have so much free time on my hand.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    to be polite, to make sure they know as much about the issue before making decision, and to not let their viewpoint cloud their judgement. and to keep calm under stress. that they don't have to respond to every single issue or question asked, we are a team and not a one man squad, staff will help each other.

Anything else you
    I've been mostly playing on and off of CM but I look forward to playing more CM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers could be better, don't think you have the maturity yet, -1.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.

If nobody is handling it already I will. firstly I will PM the person on what and why they were shooting people. context is important before making any harsh judgment. if the person was doing it out of spite I would warn them to not do that and also make sure to check if they had a history of doing that or anything close to it. the MP has detained him which is good. I'd try to ask him if he has any issue with CM that resulted in him shooting that person or if it was just something not related to that and ooc stuff with the players.
    This answer is so weirdly worded, it's long, and inconcise, even though I know what you're aiming for. You can just say you 'check their notes' rather than 'a hitory of doing that or anything close to it'. Moderating isn't that complex. But anyhow, we don't care if players have gripes with the server--you go with the rules, or you're going to not be welcome.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?

I don't really know about honor code stuff so I'll try to ask if any moderator or mentor knows about it. and try to have a moderator or admin who knows how to handle it deal with it. and only deal with this if I am the only person present at the time.
    I can answer this for you as a predator, and synth player. Stay out of those affairs unless you're part of the council. Let a council member know immediately if that player has a valid concern. When I see WL breaks, I don't bwoink them, I just let the respective councils know immediately.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.

I would mentorsay to ask if any mentor can handle the person and say their name in the mentorchat. if nobody is available. I myself have been a mentor and would have the appropriate knowledge to teach them.
    Sure, go ahead. There's no issue in teaching them yourself.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.

I'd try to remain calm or divert my adminhelp to someone else if it's getting on my nerve. as the moderator I should not be rude to people in response, it's not the same as a person being rude to me in real life or on discord, I cannot block or just ignore them. this is an issue that must be dealt with, I'd inform him that if he has an issue with me for any reason to make a report about it.
    No, you totally can be rude back. You're not allowed to be a dick towards staffmembers, it's part of our zero tolerance. If a staff member is a dick, then you let them be a dick, and tell the manager; then that moderator is the one with egg on their face. But if you're a dick, you can expect a swift 3 hour or extension. Plus, if you take the ahelp, you deal with it, you don't get to ask for 'the manager'.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?

I'd pm them that they shouldn't be named that and offer to change their name. if they refuse I'd tell them that we have to have a proper name and john doe isn't really allowed.
    Fair answer; but the player doesn't get a choice to refuse a proper name.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.

I'd first ask him why does he have a gun and armor despite the fact he is a role that shouldn't really need it unless he intends to deploy down(in which case I'd also ask him if any proper authority has authorized him to have said weapon and armor) as gun and armor can already be found planetside from dead marines and more do not need to be brought down unless they are a marine. If they respond with that they intend to go down and fight Xeno I would tell them that they're not playing the correct role for it. otherwise, warn him that he shouldn't really have it without a solid reason to.
    This is a rather slippery slope question. We like to leave things IC now, and an MP with equipment that they shouldn't have is fun for MPs to deal with. But if they've been doing it consistently round after round, then they should be playing squad marine.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?

as far as I am aware, survivors shouldn't be hostile anymore and this should not be allowed. I would PM the marine to ask who did it and then pm the survivor that what they did was not allowed. I would give them a fair warning and a note for it unless a staff says otherwise. this is a minor shenanigan that can happen at any moment and no ban will be applied unless they also have gone out of their way to actively sabotage the marines and did everything in their ability to disrupt the flow of the round.
    Survivors cannot be hostile. Also, "unless staff says otherwise?" It's either a warn, or a ban, or a jban. If they've constantly been hostile survivor, it could be a 3hr+jban, or just a plain 3hr ban/1d. Note history of what they do is essential. You can still be banned even if you didn't do anything massive; repitition stacks.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.

I'd PM the MP saying that the player has received inappropriate confinement for something that would barely affect the round in any meaningful way. as a few attachments won't be the end of the round. and ask that the person be released. and warn them otherwise, I'd also check if they have been noted for a similar incident so that I may also add this note or deal with it accordingly.
    No, you need more context than this. This is a staff report waiting to happen. You need to ask both parties what happened, get a clue for what actually happened during this. Going in blind and warning the MP will get you quickly in a dire spot.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?

firstly I' don't believe I should be doing anything like this and it should be up to someone like the senior moderator or admin to encourage or force the marines to speed up the flow of the round. But I will attempt to subtle message to marines on the ground something like' You feel like this is a great time to strike' to encourage them otherwise. or queen mother message that we need to strike now or never while the other side are demoralized.
    No, you totally can do this as a moderator. I do this a lot actually, because checking dchat and seeing 50+ ghosts with 4 aliens delaying towards a new queen for a spawn pool isn't fun for either side. The SM should head to the CIC, and QM message is a QM message, yes.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?

I wouldn't assume the immediate worst and just let it go, accidents happen. I've played around on TG where it seems like an engineer intentionally destroyed the engine but was actually doing the opposite and was changing the cooling loop resulting in the SM blowing up. anything like this can happen anywhere in a way we may not think about. also I'd be extremely biased if someone killed someone I had treated so I wouldn't handle this on my own.
    Correct, leave it to other staff to handle. But if you are the only one, sometimes you need to step up if no one joins after a role ping.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.

I'd inform the CLF that this is allowed as the marine and clf are both enemies and if they really have an issue with it they're free to make a report about it.
    No, they shouldn't be encouraged to make a report because it's frivolous. They will not win it. They are a hostile faction.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.

again I would ask if anyone else is handling it, if not. I'll deal with it accordingly and PM the marines to not do that, then also check if they had a history of griefing in a similar or unrelated manner. If they have been doing it often I will also check with my superior if any are present or another moderator on what to do before making my own judgement.
    Part of being a moderator is making choices people won't like you for. It's something you get used to. Don't rely always on a superior for what you do. Then you aren't being a moderator, but just an adjuticator of someone else. You need the independence to actually do things yourself in CM13's staff team.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.

I would warn and note the marines not to kill another marine just because they punched them as brawling is perfectly reasonable and hardly harmful. telling the murderer not to do this and warn them for it, judging by the given response I'd also assume he may not be familiar with the concept of the appropriate use of force. In real life, if someone has a taser and you're law enforcement, you'd make sure you're using your sidearm to take them out as they could potentially incapacitate and injure you or take your sidearm and harm others. however, in this instance, we are conscripted marines and more importantly, we're also human with an ape brain and make mistakes. what you want to do in a situation when another marine is punching you is either punch back or shove them or ask for help and not kill the marines. I would otherwise let them know that this is something that happens a lot in CM and they should next time not just kill someone for something like this, I wouldn't note them as this is chaos of an environment.
    No. This is blatantly bad. You aren't allowed to kill someone over punching you unless it's a valid roleplay reason. If you are punching someone in a crucial frontline engagement, expect to get PBed. But in other settings, you could expect a 3hr IE ban/warning.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?

I would MOOC that to knock it off as this shouldn't be happening and then ask that they all ahelp a proper mutiny and have someone who's more experienced than me handle it. and inform admin should the marines storm the CIC without properly mutinying.
    Try to MOOC if they are already going full force forward. If they are rallying together, then you have a chance to stop it without completely ruining IC immersion. Also, you should be capable of approving mutinies yourself; they need to ahelp, have five members, and a valid reason.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.

I would tell the people making racist comment to knock it off but not note them, people should be allowed to make joke at expense of others so long as they don't push it too far to harass them.
    Notes are not something you should hesitate to apply. They can help out in a pinch for other staff making judgments. But we do allow minor racism to some extent. The moment it jumps up, we intervene.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.

I'd try to find out their ckey and inform it to a person who could ban them. if i am able to ban them I would do exactly just that and have it wrote down they should go make a ban appeal on forum
    You're the one that is banning them. You can ask others if you aren't ready yet (as a Trial), but as a moderator, you will have to go through the complexities of banning people, be it a permaban file, or just a regular ban. In this case, this player is worthy of a 3day or 7day if they have no note history--but if it's a well situated player, it could be a 30day to permaban filing because they should know better.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.

I would tell the larva not to do that as they're not suppose to rush toward frontline, should they have a history of repeatedly doing this or otherwise causing similar issue. I would ban them from xeno and tell them to appeal on forum.
    Yes, but also remember, jbans also need a 3hr.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.

I would xooc them to knock it off with the meme and insulting the queen. and if there are more experienced moderator I'd have them handle it as I don't really know how to deal with LRP stuff.
    Don't XOOC. Just PM that player in specific. LRP is easy to handle--if you don't have a certain level of RP, you get warned. We are MRP; so you can be relaxed, but keep the immersion.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".

I'd tell them the person that said it to not call it a dropship and otherwise just leave it be. as this isn't harmful in anyway as opposed to someone actively griefing or actively disrupting the flow of the round in any other conceivable way.
    Horrible answer. The 'bird' thing was made up by players, and so it stuck with players as a fun little thing. You shouldn't be warned for conveying information. Look at the Roleplay rules. "Xeno hivemind is an English translation of their thoughts, so words such as “hydro” or “shuttle” are acceptable."

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.

I'd pm the command staff they shouldn't know this and just leave it be as people who don't play CM as command staff often/enough can sometimes be unaware of what is and what isn't allowed. UNLESS, within this round. a fax was sent to the ship that we have alien ground side. in which case this is perfectly fine and I'd tell the command staff to inform them that they have been faxed.
    Investigate, and clarify. Faxes are a good proof of xenomorphs, so yes. But don't force players to dictate that stuff, just leave it IC. It's better to let stuff happen on it's own than to force it along.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.

I don't know how to deal with this and would ask another person to deal with it or how to deal with it.
    It's a valid roleplay reason. You wouldn't do anything in this situation, as in a dire evacuation, it's every man for himself if that pod spot is taken, and the xenomorphs are closing in.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.

again with the previous ahelp insult. I would tell them that if they have an issue with me, they should take it on the forum and that I am just like them, ultimately a player in the round and that to insult me is not exactly the right thing to do either. I would warn them not to do this to another staff as it could result in a much more serious issue and note them for this. (as I would've already warned them about something earlier I'd add this to their note)
    Don't let people insult you as staff. If they're actively calling you a retard over what you enforced against them, you can hand them a free 3hr ban. You won't enjoy your time here if everyone is calling you the 'retard mod' over petty stuff, it will demoralize you. Take it up with them, and make them either deal with it, or deal with a timelock from the server.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?

I'd just ask the admin to deal with it or otherwise ask someone how I deal with this. again I have had an issue where I was dismembered and my only doctor was SSD and had my arms popped in. depending on the circumstance that player is in I'd either try and help them or offer them a respawn (if that is allowed)
    Nope. If he went SSD, it sucks, but he can't be helped because the other faction is benefitting from this. It's happened before, but he cannot be given a freebie because of it. If an admin wishes to, they could.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.

I'd tell the staff in question that they're doing it wrong and to correct their response or their action.
    Be more amicable. Give them a way to correct it without sounding authoritative on the knowledge.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?

this isn't exactly something I'd be in the power to handle so I Would try and inform an admin to deal with this. as I don't want to get involved in any drama
    Inform their respective managers, this is the only thing you should do.

Summary
    I don't think you've read our rules. This is very critical. Your answers also convey someone who is too hesitant to do something if it would be viewed critically in return. You won't enjoy being staff here if you have to ask anyone who's been here longer for what to do, you should be able to make judgments yourself.

Sorry, but you need more time. -1
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    understood.
    no mod app for now. back to mentoring I go. I'll withdraw this app and resume playing the game otherwise.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021