Date of Incident
    May 7, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Yellow, Unknown

Accused Character Name
    SO Prime Empress, Etc T3 Xenomorphs

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:30 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    The excused player has commenced the attack toward Marines at the round time 12:26, right next to the Robotics as a Queen. The initial contact with Xenomorph forces and Marine forces was commenced just when marines has dropped lesser than 40 seconds. This attack has been occured along with multiple Tier 3 Xenomorphs; Ravagers and Praetorians, and also including multiple T1, T2s.
    Their first screech was occured on around 12:28, even before 30 minute spot has passed and communications tower was up on Marine side, and also clearly showing the intention to fight with Marines rather than showing a retreat.
    Alpha, Charlie and Delta, along with couple Bravo forces that was designated to reinforce the LZ2 had a fight just right next of LZ; specifically at east Robotics road and north-east of Truck storage, just at the light post at the center of the road. The destination of said combat was, compared to the LZ1, is even closer than starting the fight at the center of the Nexus.
    While I am clearly aware that Queens are allowed to build a hive on the Colony side, such as Engineering, Tcomms or Secure storage, etc, However, I am also aware that Queens AND T3s MUSTN'T Attack the LZs right after the drop, and Queen must commence the attack ONLY when Marines are drumming the hive's front doors where Queen is located AND be forced to de-ovi from the ovi state.
    This excused player, however, was not only NOT at Ovi state when Marines has dropped, but also CHARGED towards Marine forces WITH the T3s right after the drop, and this has been previously mentioned by Admin team that these actions; Attacking LZ as a Queen OR as T3s; While this accused player did BOTH, are considered as a meta rush.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A. Logs required.

How you would punish the accused:
    Xenomorph role ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my defense.

When the marine force arrived I was currently in the OVI state, it took me around 20-30 Seconds to get off OVI to counter the marine force with my t3s, Yes I was fighting them at the East Robotics Road, However if we were to give it up, the hive would have died, Tcoms against LZ-2, requires the queen and her t3s to hold the East Robotics roads or tcoms will fall, I had no intentions of holding the road, as I told them to abandon tcoms and move the hive to fitness, we were at that point just simply delaying the marine force from overwhelming Fitness, I also told the hive to not attack LZ until 12:40, with plenty of evidence from my other tcoms hive.

When we were fighting the marines at fitness it was just to delay them until fog drops, I had made plans to begin retreating over the river to west caves where we can begin cave combat against the marines.

The closest we ever came to attacking LZ before 12:40 was taking a few steps into garage however I quickly pulled my forces back as I knew it would be considered as 'Metarush', at the same time, you excuse me of Metarush when we had no clue the marine force was gonna go LZ-2, the hive was preparing to engage the LZ-1 threat.

I will say this again, When it comes to Tcoms against LZ-2, the East Robotics road will always start as the frontline as the hive will not be able to hold tcoms or its fallback positions if this does fall, This comes from a previous tcoms against LZ-2 experience where we lost the road and quickly died off.

Clearing this part up. 'also clearly showing the intention to fight with Marines rather than showing a retreat.', Yes, I had full intentions to fight the marine force EAST ROBOTICS ROADS, I have no intentions of pushing into ROBOTICS, The reasoning like I said earlier, if East robotics road falls, tcoms will quickly fall, and I understand the marine forces might have viewed it as a 'Metarush' However we were just delaying for the fog drop to be able to retreat across the river to west caves that was planned [B]once[B] we figured out they were going LZ-2.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'll pull logs (because I'm awesome)
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, sorry about the omega giga delay. Life hit me hard and I put this off for a while. I rushed these a bit, so let me know if I'm missing anything.

Purpose of these logs is to provide insight to how the queen attacked the LZ, as well as the timing of the attacks. For the important information bit I put my estimates of the round time.

Key times:

[10:55:35] - ~12:18, briefing time.

[11:01:29] - ~12:24, Normandy launches

[11:05:22] - ~12:28, queen encountered

[11:12:41] - ~12:33 Normandy heads back up

[11:12:41] - ~12:35, Normandy heads back down. We can assume it lands at about 12:37, meaning it is no longer first drop. Logs will still be shown up to the point that the hive retreats across the river.

[11:17:38] - ~12:40, fog drops.

[11:19:53] - 12:41-12:42, queen moves hive and the fights begin to take place across the river. Logs after this point are no longer relevant.

Logs with the above timestamps, showing announcements to better understand what both what command and the queen were thinking.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now this is the stupid part that management is going to hate reading. To minimize the pain handling this report, I separated the pre second drop attack logs from the after second drop attack logs. I have only used the queens logs here, as they are a general indicator of where the hive currently is.

Pre second drop:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After second drop:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Again, if I missed anything or got anything incorrect please let me know. At this point I took way longer than I should have getting to these, so I just wanted to get it down. Discord:superjo98#1797 Alternatively you can also PM me on the forums, although I check those less often.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any wrongdoing done and the Queen tried to fix the mistake made of being to close near the beginning. Denied.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present