Date of Incident
    May 8, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Harold Doyle

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Frederick "Incel" Keith

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:36PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    Nearing end of round Keith, who was in the brig commons area attacked my MP, as I had entered to assist another MP in detaining an inmate. Keith first disarmed my MP, then pinned them to the ground and spammed a table attack until my MP was dead. Given the time this happened- nearing the end of the round- I can only assume this was done with the intent of escaping any IC repercussions.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    It's all in the logs, the round ended without a response to my ahelp, so you'll have to get them since I didn't save any.

How you would punish the accused:
    Ban according to prior history. I do wonder how many times he's killed people near round end in order to go without any repercussions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the reported player. I was trying to jailbreak from the brig. So I tabled slammed the MP enough to break a bone and put them in pain crit. Before I could get out of the yard another MP came in and stunned me so I was unable to escape. Regrettably I did too much damage to the MP and they died a few minutes later. I really did not mean to kill the MP. I did not table slam the MP until they were dead as said in the previous post. I stopped after sufficient damage was done to break a bone. I did not was not trying to avoid repercussions as the round had not ended yet and marines on the ground were still fighting.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reported is the victim, just the way it was worded sounded like he was talking about someone else
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 05-09-2021 at 10:05 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs generated in the brig for Frederick:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs generated by Harold in the brig:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs created by Aiden in the brig:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 05-20-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post the logs generated by the MPs during the same time period? Also, the other prisoner that was in the brig yard. Thank you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RealEpicGamer69420 what was the reasoning behind killing the MP. What events led up to it, do you feel this was the right decision?
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not mean to kill the MP. The other prisoner (I think was Aiden Dartman) was being restrained by one MP and another came in to try help the other MP. I saw this as an opportunity to try to jailbreak. So I disarmed the MP as they came in and table stunned them. I then table slammed them around 7 times in a few seconds. The idea behind this was to put the MP into paincrit so I could break out of the brig using their ID (I was going to leave their ID in the brig lobby so they could get it back). Before I could start to take their ID off another MP came and started to use their tazer so I had to try to evade being stunned. While the MPs were trying to stun me the MP that I table slammed died. All of the MPs in the brig at this time (around 4 or 5) were preoccupied with securing me and the other prisoner so they were not able to give the MP medical assistance in time so they died. If I could I would have only table slammed the MP 6 times as that just breaks a bone and does not put them into hard crit. So, the death of the MP was accidental and not intended. After being arrested again I decided to try to RP it out with the other MPs as being skilled in hand to hand combat and that I was going to "get" the rest of them. I have RP'd before in admin events like this before so I thought it was suitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not think that killing the MP was the proper thing to do, but it was not an intentional action. There was only a few clicks between harming the MP and killing them. I am sorry that the MP died because of my actions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, note that this is not possible to repclicate now because there was an update recently that adds a significant amount of click delay to table slams. Before you could spam click and do a massive a mount of damage very quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RealEpicGamer69420 View Post
    All of the MPs in the brig at this time (around 4 or 5) were preoccupied with securing me and the other prisoner so they were not able to give the MP medical assistance in time so they died.
    They could have had a synth doctor on scene, you still immediately killed me and then went on to say

Code:
    2021/05/08: [20:19:05]SAY: Frederick 'Incel' Keith: W-Why. (CKEY: RealEpicGamer69420) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    2021/05/08: [20:19:08]SAY: Frederick 'Incel' Keith: P-Proove it. (CKEY: RealEpicGamer69420) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    2021/05/08: [20:19:42]SAY: Frederick 'Incel' Keith: One MP down. (CKEY: RealEpicGamer69420) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    2021/05/08: [20:19:44]SAY: Frederick 'Incel' Keith: 5 to go. (CKEY: RealEpicGamer69420) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    2021/05/08: [20:20:08]SAY: Frederick 'Incel' Keith: Can I kill you too. (CKEY: RealEpicGamer69420) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    Not exactly remorse or any indication that this was a mistake, thus supporting my assumption that this was the intended outcome.