User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N/A - Rule 4. No griefing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had decided to RP it out that way. The character that I play and what I feel myself are different. I did not table slam you until you were dead. I stopped and you died after. Also, I think that I did too much damage because you were not wearing a helmet, if you are used to marines who are wearing a helmet it takes more hits for the desired effect vs a marine not wearing a helmet. So slamming a marine who is wearing a helmet will do less damage than a marine who is wearing a helmet. Killing you was not intended. I have played this game for a long time and know that you cannot kill someone in RP without proper RP and escalation. After I saw that you had died as a result of my actions I knew that I had messed up but I still tired to RP it with the other MPs. I am sorry for killing you. I am saying all of this to give you and the staff the details behind my actions. It is not as cut and dry as me griefing you for no reason as you said in your initial report. "Given the time this happened- nearing the end of the round- I can only assume this was done with the intent of escaping any IC repercussions" and "Ban according to prior history. I do wonder how many times he's killed people near round end in order to go without any repercussions". You use accusative language that I grief people at the end of a round in order to get away with it when this is not the case.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I've reviewed the logs and read everyone's statements. I'm going to be issuing RealEpicGamer69420 a 3 hour ban for IE. I get that it could have been an accident, but you didn't really show any remorse to the situation or Ahelp about the issue. Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present