Personal InformationByond ID?
    longchass

Marine Name
    Long Chass

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Long

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Quiet, idle and only do what is asked. Might just simply follow the commands immediately without acknogledgement. Limited word choices such as "Yes", "No", "I can do", "I can not do", "I am programmed to" etc..

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I play at UTC + 11 time zome so most of the time the pop is very low and sometimes i simply can't do necessary things for the match. Like 80 people enough for APC but there is only 1 Crewman. Sometime there isn't doctor to do the chems. Sometime CE isn't there to load OB. Sometimes the CO has to do req. Somtimes first time engineers marine don't know how to do comms. Sometimes Cryoxadone/Clonexadone pods is not loaded. I believe being synth can help aleviate this.

Synthetic Character Story
    ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    Moderate. I'm fine with doing essential tasks. Door hacking, Ship Generator repairing, setting up ground comms, loading OB, loading dropship add-ons. Setting up sentries, Setting up the mortar. Repairing the APC.
    I'm not familiar with grenade or bomb-mixing, renovations, decorations engineering work.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I'm quite familiar, before timelock was a thing I was doing solo SO rounds and won the op. I know how to dial OB. Checking cams. Strategy wise I know how to set temporary aSL to move the marines to one specific location. Notifying medevac status, CAS status. verifying OB coords, keep check on FOB cades through cams.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I've played CMO for around 200 hours before timelock is implemented and after that i think i've racked up around 40 hours now.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I'm familliar with requisitions. Vending marines tools dropping crates, checking req request and communicate :j comms. However, i have not interact with the new marine drop pod system since i quitted 8 months ago and only got back into the game recently.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Setup cades, sentries gun, ground surgeryies, drive the APC (not shoot). Rush in for a quick marine grab in the middle of the xeno pack and throw them back to safety. Quickly do stretcher deliveries between Hydro and FOB dangerous road. Mixing necessary chems for long game and logistical supports.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I've played on CM for a very long time and recently got back to the game. Surprised with the new contents to the game and also that many are under utilizing the new features. I've decided to apply for synthetics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I accidentally posted this application. Is there any way I could put it down a bit? Thank you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.