Marine Name
    JD Bishop

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Khan Thar'n

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Hajur, a sect of the great Thar'n

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yautja Character Story
    Took quite some time trying to make a story like this work as I've been told that others haven't done the best with the 'taming' type in the past.

Description - A story about Khan taming his first hound and the motivation backing him. Touches on his relation to the Thar'n and the very beast is is working to break.

Excerpt - No fear is present inside of him. If there was, he would never be able to call himself a Thar’n. Their lineage traces back to Paya himself. He knows this to be true for he rose from the depths of that planet with heads proudly fastened to his back. The Kol-Kovn waiting inside the pen will know his strength and will submit to his will.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player asked if He could be a Thar'n so he's good in that reguard
    Story fits inline with standing Thar'n lore

I've known JD to be someone who is both good at the game aswell as good at roleplaying, he's one of the few people you can sit down with on the dropship and improv for a solid 15 minutes before slaying the hive with him for the rest of the round.
    In an attempt to be as unbias as possible I will note that on /few/ occasions I've seen him tilted in Dchat but this doesn't worry me at all. I think he's a good guy and deserving of the WL
    !!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very exceptional member of the community, both the stories were a good read as well. I am sure he'll be fine.

+1

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny questions aha

1) A blooded hunter starts talking on comms, and declares a xeno as dishonourable. They ask other hunters to dispatch it with them, what do you do?

2) You're fighting a marine, and he's winning, then the APC comes over and runs him over, stunning him. What do you do?

3) You're fighting a prey and they're beating you, and you accidentally hit your cloak macro and hit them while invisible. What do you do when you realise?
    Last edited by ChainsawMullet; 05-14-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Funny questions aha

1) A blooded hunter starts talking on comms, and declares a xeno as dishonourable. They ask other hunters to dispatch it with them, what do you do?

2) You're fighting a marine, and he's winning, then the APC comes over and runs him over, stunning him. What do you do?

3) You're fighting a prey and they're beating you, and you accidentally hit your cloak macro and hit them while invisible. What do you do when you realise?

1. First I would ask them what dishonorable act they may have committed. I won't just take their word for it. If the xeno has committed a dishonorable act, and are outside of the hive, then I'd consider assisting the other hunter. However if I find that the xeno has not committed said act, I'd inform the hunter of his mistake and advise that he doesn't continue.

2. I'd put my weapon away, move over, help the marine up, and then back several tiles away until he is ready to continue. Winning or losing, it wouldn't be fair to attack him while he is down due to the mistake of another party.

3. I would immediately stop and back away, telling them to recover as this was my mistake accident or not. Cloaked combat should not be used against a prey that I am assuming is worthy, as cloaked combat may only be utilized against dishonorable opponents. If my cloaked attack ends up breaking a bone or does significant damage, I'd stab myself several times as retribution for my mistake before continuing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if my answers aren't clear, I can clarify if needed.

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be better than me +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't be slimey +1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I already messaged here
    JD bishop?
    +1
    another guy that I haven't seen do anything bad and definitely can be trusted with something like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider him a fun guy to talk with and hang around and he has the game play skill and RP skill required to be better than most of the preds I see. +1