0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    buckshot + bfa bc m41a
    no more bfa on m41a for some reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me let you in on a secret bros, the melee builds aren't practical but they're motivational. whenever some pvt schmucks with their brains flowing out their ears see some guy attacking bugs with nothing but an oversized knife they feel inspired, they're motivated, it makes their instinct for attacking far greater than their fear of dying. machete builds are optimal for SLs and they are the best support weapon right next to the god damn smart guns. It's not about killing the bugs but it's about motivating the 20 guys behind you to kill bugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshguac View Post
    let me let you in on a secret bros, the melee builds aren't practical but they're motivational. whenever some pvt schmucks with their brains flowing out their ears see some guy attacking bugs with nothing but an oversized knife they feel inspired, they're motivated, it makes their instinct for attacking far greater than their fear of dying. machete builds are optimal for SLs and they are the best support weapon right next to the god damn smart guns. It's not about killing the bugs but it's about motivating the 20 guys behind you to kill bugs.
    nobody is inspired watching an idiot with a machete get killed because he refuses to use a gun and dies

everybody is inspired watching an idiot with a shotgun sprint in and start PBing things because it stuns xenos, makes loud meaty sounds everybody can pick out over the sound of battle and gets the xeno killed
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshguac View Post

this is based and i agree partly

Melee is best for terrain management