Personal InformationByond ID?
    Flpfs

Marine Name
    Phillip Clap

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Esther

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Being a football coach's assistant, they have a fast-paced and dynamic personality, often using football jargon.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to be a synth because I first and foremost find the roleplay very interesting, and want to give people interactions they'll remember. Secondly, because I personally like playing support roles.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...CwKvy35A0/edit

I need to write this text so it goes up to one hundred characters.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am familiar with Engineering, knowing how to load and chamber OBs, proper design and construction of FOBs and defenses, vehicle repair, hacking and APC construction.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am very familiar with command gameplay. I often play XO, knowing how to work the CIC's machinery and how to properly set up a plan, coordinating with each squad's needs, usually leading it myself due to the absence of a CO as I play lowpop regularly.
    About Marine Law, I have experience as MP and CMP, knowing how to correctly brig, apply charges in difficult situations and the proper protocols for handling arrests and prisoners.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    My favorite and probably the role people have most seen me in. I can complete all medical related tasks, with lots of experience in surgery, chemistry and field work.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I am familiar with req. I can coordinate and set up supply drops, see to command's logistical needs, and vend attachments.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I am allowed to defend myself and downed patients I am treating if I am attacked and certain nobody else will come and help me in due time.

A scenario that I can think of and that's very common is when you are transporting a wounded marine back to the FOB. Sometimes you may be jumped by a runner or lurker, trying to kill your patient in the stretcher and destroying the roller bed. If I knew that there were no marines coming to me anytime soon, I would harm the xeno so they would stop slashing, then once they ran I would immediately retreat with the hurt marine again.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I would like to thank all those who took their free time to review my story concept.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Committed to getting this application + story done well; could see you more on Engi roles. Bit of a nut in the CM Discord, but nothing problematic nor out of the ordinary.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and I talked a lot about your story and quirk and I really liked your responses. Go grind those support roles so we can get a good handle of your knowledge, although I believe you know what you're doing. As for your story, it's good and it displays your quirk well.

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the very late response, this app is good and I trust your attitude and abilities. +1 from me.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is accepted.

You're a competent player and I'd love to see a more recreation/sports oriented synth. Good luck.
    Synthetic Senator

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already accepted but I want to put my two cents in.

Story was entertaining and adequately demonstrated the quirk. Very nice to see. While not everyone watches or understands football you use jargon that is comprehensible so people will know what you are trying to say in game.
    Skill questions were fine, nothing is missing that gives me cause for concern
    Your combat scenario was correct but I would have liked to see you cover dealing with belligerent USCM personnel.
    Overall the effort in this application is apparent, you have some good vouches for your ingame competency. Therefore it will be a pretty easy +1 from me.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.