Discord ID
    ∞poor decisions#6389

Marine Name
    Nick 'Ghoul' Castle | Formerly RE-V1, Currently ST-V3

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    A'hu'te Lar'ja-thwei

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    I feel that anything I say will feel like an excuse but this is my first time writing for this universe. I went through all the information and used some actual language from the series.

-
    Named after his father, A’hu’te is a tall Yautja of the Lar’ja-thwei clan. His height sets him nearly seven inches above the average Yautja. He is very pale, the skin around his heart a dark shade of black that fades off under blood vessels. That daunting size of his is complimented by the thick muscles found across his form. From a young age, A’hu’te has always been large and it wasn’t until after his Blooding did he gradually stop growing. In the process of his Blooding, his lower left mandible was ripped from his face under a flurry of strikes from r’ka claws. Near death, A’hu’te succeeded in killing a Queen and escaping the icy hive.

Post Blooding, A’hu’te was immediately set to work with little time to recover. Primary duties came in the form of mopping up r’ka and recovering the bodies of those less skilled. After retrieving equipment and what little remained of his fellow Hunters, A’hu’te was ambushed and severely wounded. The resulting struggle had pierced his throat and partially paralyzed his voice box, resulting in a slow speech pattern.

From there, diligence became a constant practice. Realizing the depth of his title and the responsibilities along with it, A’hu’te has gone through great lengths of training and self reflection over the course of his duties. Youthful arrogance was set aside and a quiet, reflective nature consumed the Hunter for decades. He rarely speaks, if only to spare his throat.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied

Incredibly lacklustre application.

Read the application process and details surrounding applying for predator. Read the accepted applications to get a grasp of the standard for applications that we accept.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505