0 Thread(s)

LaPete - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID:
    P_Thats_the_Name

Discord ID
    LAPete#4863

Marine Name
    Sinker 'Retard' Pill (PS: I have other characters assigned to different squads or have different jobs and appearance but they still have the same last name Pill, the Marine here is the one I used the most during each new round)

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Treuer Jäger

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    In the begging they were at and in the end, they will be forgotten but heard of. the "Pillsin" Clan has been formed during the years of the disaster and they have been formed by Yautja loyal the ancients that have lost their entire clan or have left their clans due their former clans either not siding with the "Council of Ancients" or other reasons. They have been primarily Enforcers of the Council of Ancients during the Reformation years. They helped the Council of Ancients with the clans that believed in Nytara and N’ithya but that loyalty would come to an end. During the separation of the castes after the Cetanu Crisis the Pillsin clan has become big enough to have some skeptics of the Council of Ancients authority. Thought that skepticism was not very noticeable. The Exchange in clan technology made the Pillsin clan the main testers for new technologies. Testing them and if they are successful. In recent years most of the Pillsin clan Yautjas have turn into a primarily divers in occupation. More note able occupation are the hunters. Thought resent years some hunters have used the hunt to explore and recover items from ancient Yautja temples either destroying the temple or leaving it. Even the most honorable Yautja apart of the Pillsin tribe that has passed the trial that has learned about the species of human’s hierarchy can’t resist becoming a dishonorable Trophy hunter also known as “Thẩm Quyền”. They are known to hunt USCM officers. They also are known to hunt Corporate Liaison for the purpose of interrogation to fined out if the Corporation that the Corporate Liaison is apart of have any items or know any information of the Yautja.

Yautja Character Story
    In the Rites of passages, I barely passed. The contestants that were captured had gas bin given more than just guns, but they also gave them motion trackers, flamers, and grenades. I got one of them, but the others found the body. Two of them split off one of the two had a smart gun. I had to put down a trip mine. Just the one with the flamer and the other one with the motion tracker had to wait in the for them hidden by the jungle. They did not seem to notice me. So, I thew a makeshift spear at one of them. It was the one with the flamer. The motion tracker one had put away the tracker and pulled out the pistol a revolver. The person shot in the shoulder me and I had to tackle the human disarming him. He pulled out a grenade. It pulled the pun and grabbed me. I used a makeshift knife that was made glass knife. When he released his gripe, I ran away. The Grenade was about to go off. It didn’t. It was a dud. I passed the test though it was more easers do to the incompetence of the overseer. He probably would be punished.

Treuer had is completed the Clan's rites of passage and becoming a Young Bloods. He is not that experienced with the hunt, but he shows some promise. He is known to defend the other hunters if they have expired. But he may be interested in being a Thẩm Quyền (Read Pillsin clan history to find out what a Thẩm Quyền is). He will attemed to honor the code the best of his ability. It is not a season hunter thought it has bin on a few hunts.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied

Incredibly lacklustre application.

Read the application process and details surrounding applying for predator. Read the accepted applications to get a grasp of the standard for applications that we accept.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505